Arena Homme + Winter/Spring 08.09 : Lucas by Willy Vanderperre

thanks a lot Dieselmax. i love the cover and the wilde and dickens references, but i don't really like the eds posted so far...

cant wait to have it in my hands......looks like the best mens mag for this season(like usual)

Beautiful cover.. and the content makes me heart tremble. :argg::heart:
I want it.

one thing I don't get here though, is the season.. :blink:.. winter/spring 08.09..

i don't get it me neither.
perhaps they already shooted the ss09 collections. that would be possible, non ?
menswear was on june/july....

if they really did this that could be really interesting to see how they show up the evolution btw the two seasons in the magazine.

Any one know when this issue hits the shops?? Really want a copy of this edition.

whats with the crazy editorial names? seriously....

I like the cover and the content posted so far.

Bless Bruce Weber and his continued objectification/appreciation of the male form. :clap:

Sigh :wub:

the second part of
One's Real Life is Often the Life That One Does Not Lead
Photographer : Steven Klein
Fashion Editor : Panos Yiapanis

http://morphoman.blogspot.com/

I wonder if any straight guy can find Arena Homme + interesting? Anyway I love it :lol:

Arena Homme+ is, imo, an high fashion magazine. something like professional ....
so i guess the men looking at it are obviously not disturbed by this homo-erotism .... if you can consider war and punk as gay themes ....
mmm .... yes you can ....

but this is mostly the styling that tend to be gay and .... WOW GENIUS !!!!
Panos can do no wrong .... though i'm disappointed by the Givenchy's shopping .... I thought that collection was soo bad .... Tisci is not great with menswear

this seems to be the following of Steven Klein's Linda and Tyson (?) story for W ...

this is great !!!!!!!! i love it !!!!!
this tough, this is dark, this Titan Prod, this is a proposal for "real hard men" to get dressed with womenswear (in a way it follows what Tisci did for Givenchy ....), this is sooo good !!!
and ok yes this is soo gay SM

Last edited by a moderator:
Tighter shots of Seijo by Bruce Weber...

80468.jpg

80469.jpg

Mode Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->