Ashlee Simpson drunk in Mc Donald's makes a fan kiss her feet.

She acts like she's been completely spoiled all of her life.

I think the last sentence where she moans, "THINGS ARE GOING WRONG UP HERE", which not only made me laugh uncontrollably, but I think it is very telling. I interpret it to mean, "People in Canada arent kissing my *** like everyone else does, wah wah wah." Because that McDonalds employee, who is the coolest in my opinion, was absolutely un-fazed by who she was and was treating her like the rude customer that she was.

UGH.

^true dat.
gawd, ashley simpson is digging a hole for herself.

just when you thought it couldnt get any worse.....

vintage_princess said:
What a B****! Ashlee Simpson is a complete joke. I cant understand anyone who actually likes her. First her SNL humiliation and now this. :yuk:
Don't forget the booing she deservingly got at the Orange Bowl. :smile:

so disgusting. she needs to wake up and realize that she is not the center of the universe and learn some humility. such arrogance is appauling. i understand that she is young, but she really needs to see some other parts of the world where LIFE is what is important, where people fight and struggle to LIVE and EAT.

her celebrity obsessed culture is not the end of the world -- it is nothing more than the sickest indulgence imagineable and it is ubsurd moments like this of complete self-centred egocentricism that truly make me nauseous to my absolute core for being one of the hypocrits that actually reads about talentless, arrogant, ignorant little wretches like her.

PLUS, to do it in canada is even more infuriating. :wink:

What I found to be more disturbing is that she's probably going to get away with it. There'll still be millions of fans who will flock to buy her albums and go to her concerts. Blech!

Um, would I get flamed if I say I actually like Jessica a little (just a little little little little) bit better? I just absolutely can't stand Ashlee ...:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I feel the same way. I prefer Jessica. Ashlee is an obnoxious pathetic creep. I hate Ashlee. Jessica's just like.... a ditz.

I totally know what you mean about her getting away with it...... all of her fans will just excuse it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->