Ashlee Simpson drunk in Mc Donald's makes a fan kiss her feet.

Reaction score
From thesuperficial.com

VIDEO: Ashlee Simpson gets drunk at McDonalds
Sometimes when I think I can't hate Ashlee Simpson any more than I already do, she shows up drunk at a Canadian McDonalds and starts climbing on the counters like a stupid monkey. And if that wasn't enough, she refuses to take a picture with a fan because he won't kiss her feet. I don't know anything about celebrity etiquette, but requiring fans to kiss your feet before you give them a picture seems a little on the rude side. But that's just me. I don't think regular people are my slaves.

Video clip of everybody's favorite punching bag after the jump.

*AndoraStar* said:
What's your source?

The video's on thesuperficial.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AHHhhhh that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while!!!

Stupid spoiled no-talent brat! I hope this gets played all over the tv.

Thanks Roberta!!

Maybe this will lead to her demise. What a dreadful "alleged" musician she is....

I'm so guilty of watching the video. Right when I thought I didn't mind her as a person, now I do. She sucks.

Funny it was caught on tape, though.

now how is she gonna explain that??? blame it on a look like this time????

me neither but this is really bad...god her music really sucks and now she showed everyone what a "great" person she is as well! They have to play it everywhere....It's sooo cool that it was caught on tape. haha

Hahahhahahaahha I Go To That Mcdonalds All The Time

That Employee Was So Cool And Hilarious Hahahahahah

Yawn....Another person who doesn't deserve the fame they have misbehaves (in a very staged, poorly acted, and managed way) :rolleyes:

ughh just saw the video... what a total brat. I'm so glad I convinced my little cousin not to buy her album. What a disgrace to her faith talking to people like they're beneath her... I don't care if she was drunk or not. *hiss* :ninja:

Baizilla said:
Alcohol is the work of the Devil...

I always think of alcohol being liquid realism. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->