Ashlee Simpson drunk in Mc Donald's makes a fan kiss her feet.

:o

Alcohol is NO excuse. It just brings out whats inside of people.

Ashley has revealed a really disgusting side of her character there. :yuk:

Not quite the "grounded, nice girl" she pretended to be, huh? She deserves to lose ALL fans for that!

Yea, but in all honesty we don't know what was said to her prior to that dude pushing the record button:blush: ... Jeeze why am I trying to be the voice of reason for Ashlee friggin Simpson?? :shock:

Well anyways, we all drink, we all get stupid, and we all do things we wish we hadn't come morning:ninja: ... Oh, well.

I can't believe this happened in Toronto.. this is girl makes me sick.

Youd' think she'd try to keep a low profile after her embarassment to the world...

But I guess not.

RobertaCastello said:
From thesuperficial.com

VIDEO: Ashlee Simpson gets drunk at McDonalds
Sometimes when I think I can't hate Ashlee Simpson any more than I already do, she shows up drunk at a Canadian McDonalds and starts climbing on the counters like a stupid monkey. And if that wasn't enough, she refuses to take a picture with a fan because he won't kiss her feet. I don't know anything about celebrity etiquette, but requiring fans to kiss your feet before you give them a picture seems a little on the rude side. But that's just me. I don't think regular people are my slaves.

Video clip of everybody's favorite punching bag after the jump.

EW. get out of my country.

I work and live(d) down the street from that restaurant.. hahahahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

God, celebrity hissy fits have really gone downhill as far as quality goes....

Joan Crawford is probably turning in her grave.

Last edited by a moderator:
ASHLEE IN BIG MAC MELTDOWN

pagesix11052005f.jpg

November 5, 2005 -- ASHLEE Simpson had a boozy blowup at a Toronto McDonald's last week that was captured on video. Canadian TV show "E Talk Daily" ran embarrassing footage that showed the slurry songstress climb on top of the counter, call a cashier who asked her to get down a "b*tch" and refuse to take a picture with a fan after he declined her condition to "kiss my foot." The show reported that Simpson had been fueling up at the bar of the Toronto Four Seasons before embarking on the mayhem at McDonald's. Asked about the video, Simpson's spokesman quipped, "A girl should be allowed to buy a burger in peace." It was only the latest in a rash of incidents involving soused celebs behaving badly at fast-food franchises.
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/56877.htm

What an obnoxious little brat! Who in their right mind scrambles up on the counter in McDonalds? This reminds me of the Tara Reid/ Starbucks incident but without the boob flashage :D

Simpson's spokesman quipped, "A girl should be allowed to buy a burger in peace."
Ooooh, but jumping all over the place acting like an idiot isn't disturbing other people's burger meals? :censored:

In my experience copious amounts of alcohol tend to expose true behaviour..

Ashlee is talentless anyway....another disturbing creation courtesy of creepy Joe Simpson - she's a turd who is long overdue in need of flushing.

they removed the video. anyone has a link? I wan't to see this. I really dislike her already

:D a celebrity drunk and obnoxious..noway!...give me a break, like anyone here can honestly say that they havent been a bit rude, or exactly like that when drunk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->