Ashlee Simpson drunk in Mc Donald's makes a fan kiss her feet.

rocca said:
:D a celebrity drunk and obnoxious..noway!...give me a break, like anyone here can honestly say that they havent been a bit rude, or exactly like that when drunk...

I can. I'm a happy, pleasant drunk. That, or crying quietly in a corner. But never rude or angry. I do think alcohol just lifts a persons normal inhibitions and allows them to behave freely in a way they'd like to while sober.

If I'd been an employee at that McDonald's, I would have called the police. Apparently public drunkenness and disturbing the peace are okay if you're a marginal celebrity though.

A girl SHOULD be able to have a burger in peace. A worker should also be able to take orders in peace, and not be called a b*tch because she asks you to get your skanky self off her counter (McDonald's isn't a bastion of hygiene to begin with, but eww). And the rest of the paying, behaving patrons should be able to enjoy their meals in peace as well.

It's also really rude, she says "Stop talking to me b*tch, I'm really nice" to the employee and then she says "No I won't take a picture with you, because you didn't kiss my foot so f*ck you" to a guy.

Little did she know two people were videotaping her anyway hahahahahah

^ I think the worst part was when she said oh so sweetly & condescendingly, "I bet you 5 million dollars he'll be nice to me," or something to that effect and of course the b*tch part. If I were that lady I'd have chucked the vat of french fry oil at her. :rolleyes:

Yeah, she was EXTREMELY rude. That's a lot of self-entitlement she has, and no I DON'T think regular people would be that rude to someone at McDonalds. My friends and I have probably been drunk at that exact McDonalds before.... all we'd do is be really tired and hungry and probably giggling a lot.

What a B****! Ashlee Simpson is a complete joke. I cant understand anyone who actually likes her. First her SNL humiliation and now this. :yuk:

I can't make that link work. I have to try on another computer. I'd looove to see that. who does she think she is acting like that. nothing gives her the right to be that rude to her fans

rocca said:
like anyone here can honestly say that they havent been a bit rude, or exactly like that when drunk...

Um, I can definitely say that... she was plain idiotic and rude... I've never acted that way drunk... she was a plain b*tch, I'm sorry.

Ashlee is a fake and tries to be a rock chic, she's so ordinairy!
I don't like her at all, she looks like a scarecrow! :sick:
she (the kid) shouldn't drink it makes her uglier than she allready is!
do you support me Erin? :wink: ^

What a self loving, no talented,try hard pig !
I seriously cant beleive anyone would act like that.
Alright she was under the influence of Alcohol , but know one has the right to act like that. !

OMG, that picture of her on page 2 looks just like a Troll doll I drew makeup on when I was young.

what an idiot. she just tries sooo hard and you can tell. poor girl :ermm:

WOW! Holy $h*tzz, what the hell? God awful color job on her hair!!! LOL, and oh yea, her disturbing behaviour, what's going on with that? Is that for real?

i don't feel bad for her at all. the snl thing would have been alright if she had not blamed everyone (her band, her acid reflux) but herself for it. unfortunately, she's childish and dishonest, she's untalented and unattractive, and certainly a waste of anyone's money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->