Asian And Black Models

Carsten said:
Jessica White! :heart: :blush:

V237286.jpg

Is she in this years SI?

i am glad that there are more black models that are doing well like mimi roche,liya,januel,and more incase i forgot

xw1_m.jpg

I think Asian models are what are really lacking - while black models aren't as common as the caucasians, there are still exponentially greater numbers of black models. Ford Models actually has a few beautiful Asian models on its roster, but I would like to see more in magazines.

I've got to say, to those Filipino mothers that mentioned hoping their kids didn't look Chinese - you're stupid. Chinese babies are among the cutest kids in the entire planet :lol:

And in regards to As You Like It saying that there should be more 'full figured' models... I disagree. Designer clothes are designed for slender women that look beautiful, tall, and striking on the runway. Fashion houses make almost all their revenue off of Perfume sales and 'branding', not selling clothes. Most designers design for that frame, and I doubt any of them would be willing to start designing for a shorter, fatter woman. If they started using short and fat models, they'd probably lose a lot of money. The fashion magazines would bash them, fashion elitists would bash them, all for what?

This new girl I particulary like is Hye Park, she is all over Milan this season :heart:

00040f.jpg
00670f.jpg

Anybody have some more pics of her?

www.style.com

OHHHHH HYE PARK IS GORGEOUS!!!! Does anyone know where I can get some pictures of her. She's beautiful.

Somalian-born model turned activist Waris Dirie. She's had a very interesting life, as I've been discovering. Originally, she was meant to be set up into an arranged marriage, but she instead ran away to London. She became a model there and eventually started working as a Goodwill Ambassador. Waris Dirie has also written two books, and is working against female circumcision.
A rather impressive woman, as well as very beautiful.

dirie.jpg

dirie.jpg

waris_with_baby475.jpg

waris1.jpg
1860499627.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

gr5.jpg

DIRIE.jpg

Mr-Dale said:
This new girl I particulary like is Hye Park, she is all over Milan this season :heart:

00040f.jpg
00670f.jpg

Anybody have some more pics of her?

www.style.com

She's all over Paris too. Does anyone have any other info on her?

purplelucrezia said:
Somalian-born model turned activist Waris Dirie. She's had a very interesting life, as I've been discovering. Originally, she was meant to be set up into an arranged marriage, but she instead ran away to London. She became a model there and eventually started working as a Goodwill Ambassador. Waris Dirie has also written two books, and is working against female circumcision.
A rather impressive woman, as well as very beautiful.

Waris (along with Angelina Jolie, Monica Belucci, Isabelle Adjani and Jennifer Connelly) is in my all time five most beautiful women category. I really like Sessillee too -I definately see something special in her face -she is not one of those people that remind you of a million other people.

Jessica White = ewwwww

i read somewhere that prada hasn't had a woman of color on their runway for 6 years!!! that's frightening! not even the ever-popular liya has walked for them...but this season hye park did...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->