Asian Girl Seeking Mascara Advice

I know exactly what you mean, Im half asian ..but I still enherited those blahh eyelashes from my mom.
But like someone said, definetely get yourself a good eyelash curler. It does wonders!

I am asian and I use helena rubenstein for mascara. I use shiseido curler (I somehow dont like the shu uemura one). If I layer, sometimes ppl ask me if Im wearing fake eye lashes so it really works :smile:

I am asian too and this is what I do:

Warm your eyelash curler (I use Shu Uemara) w/ warm water for a few seconds and curl as usual. Then apply mascara (I use Diorshow Waterproof in noir).

I do this to volumize my lashes after applying mascara. Albeit, they are long, but quite invisible: Take a toothbrush before your mascara has dried and wiggle it on the base of your lashes until it gets "caught" in the hairs. Comb lashes up and out. I have tried curling them, but since they are long (about 1/2 an inch) curling them looks weird. Anyhoo, hope I helped. :smile:

cocohokkaido said:
I'm a die-hard fan of Shiseido's Lasting Lift. Oh man. It is waterproof, though, so you'll have to use industrial-strength makeup remover to get that stuff off afterwards.
Can it hold a curl? I have the most annoying non-curling short stubby eyelashes, and I just can't find anything that can hold the curl.

i wouldnt reccomend a big brush like diorshow, it tends to mash up against your eyelids and get mascara everywhere if your asian or have very...forward set eyes...a thinner brush is better, like that maybelline one with the tiny brush! my personal favorite mascara is l'oreal panoramic curl, its great for holding a curl and getting thick long lashes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->