Atelier Versace A/w 2003!

Acid

yes
Reaction score
I've seen some of the collection, but unfortunately i dont have pics.

the dresses looked very ciffon to me and they came in baby blue, pink, apricot

hmm...normally not a versace gal because donatella does a lot of the same thing every season but i am oddly enjoying the greco-roman influences and the draping fabric.
00010f.jpg

00020f.jpg

00030f.jpg

00040f.jpg

I think donatella did something at least a little different this season and i'm enjoying it.

and this which is my fav of what i've seen:
00050f.jpg

Oh goodness, now those are truly divine. I'm clapping here and I can't think of the last time I even cared about a Versace collection... Amazing... Ooooo....

--Dommy!

:blink: hmmmm, i dont know if i like it or not :wacko:
the short ruffled pink number is ok :unsure: i'll have to see more

It doesn't move me. I'm also glad that she took a different direction, but I'm not so sure that was such a good move. :neutral: It looks very dull and a little "inexpensive". I will have to see more though definitely. I don't want to judge until I've seen the whole collection.

Thanks for the pics. :flower:

:shock: the hair, the shapes, the colours :sick:

it is a departure from Versace's usual style but still erhhh well, not for me, not at all (her preview dark 20's inspired couture collection was really nice compared to this :sick: here)

[font=[Font=Impact]I'm think this is a good collection for Donatella. Well yes the Greek and draping was a good change for Versace than the usual razzmatazz but I think she should have showed a longer collection, yes she held back last season that's why she should have showed a longer one this season and the 5 looks did not show the whole collection as a whole. But I'm loving the idea of only showing a few looks because you don't want your outfit to be over-exposed, save it for the clients. They shold get their money's worth! :wink: [/font]

she only did :shock: 15 looks and of courzzze a book to go :rolleyes: :lol:

15 looks? :neutral: And these are probably the best dresses out of the collection. :doh: IMO, this is the worst HC collection I've ever seen.

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 8th, 2003 - 11:42 am
15 looks? :neutral: And these are probably the best dresses out of the collection. :doh: IMO, this is the worst HC collection I've ever seen.
:lol: mais bien sure Astrid :wink:

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 8th, 2003 - 4:03 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jul 8th, 2003 - 4:03 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Astrid21@Jul 8th, 2003 - 11:42 am
:lol: mais bien sure Astrid :wink: [/b][/quote]
I'm not a Versace girl but I don't think this is the worst HC collection probably Julien Macdonald for Givenchy HC Fall '02. :wink:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jul 8th, 2003 - 12:12 pm
the worst HC collection probably Julien Macdonald for Givenchy HC Fall '02. :wink:
:lol: that too, add it up igni :wink:

WOW :shock:

I like! The second one you posted is HOT, I love the dresses and the girl looks fab in them!

since there is already an "atelier Vercase" a/w 03 topic with 14 replies so far, i'm merging the two threats to one :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->