Reaction score

madonnaforinspiration.com
madonna-gettogether.fr
madonnalicious.com

+

madonnaforinspiration.com
madonna-gettogether.fr
mtv.com

What has been your most memorable shoot to date?

It’s very difficult to say as they are all so unique and so memorable in their own way. If I think of some, I would have to say when I first photographed Madonna for Versace in the 1990s. That was a real moment for me because when the campaign came out they printed a page just saying “Versace presents Madonna by Testino”.

It’s very rare people get recognized by just their last name, so that was very memorable – like the first time I was part of the group of photographers that are known by just their surname: Avedon, Newton, Penn...

Photographing Princess Diana too, of course was very memorable and special. Any shoot with Kate Moss and Gisele is always memorable too.

marieclaire.co.uk

I've always loved this campaign, but I believe the year is incorrect. The clothes in this were F/W 1995.

Great pictures, she looks amazing! Hard to believe that was 20 years ago pretty much.

I've always loved this campaign, but I believe the year is incorrect. The clothes in this were F/W 1995.

Yes, This is F/W 1995 Atelier!
One of his most iconic collection. The infamous Barbarella, plastic collection.

A very iconic campaign by Mario.

Thanks for correcting me, Spike413!:flower: I was misled by an article at model.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Celebrity: Madonna
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Lori Goldstein
Makeup: Laura Mercier
Hair: Orlando

squaremadonnaicongallery

businessoffashion.com
squaremadonnaicongallery

Could the mods amend the thread title? It should be 1995. Thx!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics