Versace F/W 06.07 : Angela, Carolyn, Christy, Daria & Kate by Mario Testino

I dont think daria suits versace either, but she does look like christy's daughter!

Versace always uses boring concepts for their ads, this time around too! And Daria looks out of place, she doesn't carry the Versace image at all...

i agree with that

Two things ...

First, what happened to Jonathan Rhys Meyers being in the ads?

Second, not the best ads ... however, I think these are much better than some of the past Versace ad campaigns (Halle Berry, Madonna, and Demi were AWFUL).

I agree that Daria is not a good fit. Versace has a very "sexy" image, and Daria can't pull it off, especially next to Kate. Maybe if she did more shots by herself.

There is something missing about these ads...
the collection was so beautifull...I would prefer it if they keep the same hair and makeup that they did at the show.

The cast of the models doesn't seem right too...Why is it that they want the old girls!!!?? what is the crazyness about keeping the old ones??
why not new girls!?
maybe romina and coco, which looked stunning at the show...

frednginger said:
Two things ...

First, what happened to Jonathan Rhys Meyers being in the ads?

Second, not the best ads ... however, I think these are much better than some of the past Versace ad campaigns (Halle Berry, Madonna, and Demi were AWFUL).

:lol: Yeah what the heck happened to JRM?

I find the pic of Kate in the sunnies really weird. They look like they're sitting too far up on her face ... doesn't fit at all. Love the one of Christy and Daria.

Bluestar07 said:
:lol: Yeah what the heck happened to JRM?

He's still poster boy, and how gorgeous he is! The pictures are on the Versace sight, but I couldn't post because of Macromedia. They're under ad campaigns: men.

Daria does look out of place, this just isn't her look. They all look beautiful, though. I love the Supermodel idea.

I think it's an interesting contrast of models - each with a very unique style. For me, I think Kate looks the fabbest (sorry, think I've just made up a word!:( she's been a real comeback queen and this shows what a timeless image she has.

i know the whole idea of this campaign is supposed to be 'supermodel era retro' but i think it's a little too much so. it almost seems like i've seen all these ads already and that doesn't intrigue me.

Does anyone have highquality pictures? the ones of them in the evening dresses? im doing a project it would be a big help!
thanks

from Mario Testino's book Let Me In
letmein024gi3.jpg

my snapshot

i miss htat type of add ! i can't say donatella is a "beauty", but the last pic with her is perfect !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->