Athens shopping

Hello... i would like to ask where can we find here in Athens Von Dutch T-shirts... Yesterday i was in Ermou st. for a shopping expedition with a friend, and we went to a lot of stores, one of them "Sprider" just to kill time. There i found "Von Dutch" t-shirts only for 21 Euro.. I was quite suspicious... Are they authentic?????????????????????????????????????????????????Thanx in advance...

I'm from Athens too!!
As for Rere Papa, I haven't visited the store but I've seen some of its clothes in magazines and I loved them all!

I think its high time you visited it... Skoufa st. i think ....

Thank you soo much for that list of stores! I am going to Athen's in about a week.. and I haven't been since I was 9 years old. I'm sure those stores will be of much more meaning to me now :smile: Thanks again.

I wish you to have an unforgetable stay here in Greece!!! :smile::smile:

I'm also going to Athens next week, and I'm excited! :bounce:

I am sure you're gonna have fun here! I wish you to live the very best of it:smile:

i'm greek too! i didn't know there was so many greeks here!

what about Thesaloniki shoping, I'll be in Halkidiki end of August?

hi! no i'm from a village half hour aways from kastoria..

Hello nieska!!!!! Welcome!!! I have never been to Kastoria. I am sure it is great:smile::smile::smile:

aris said:
what about Thesaloniki shoping, I'll be in Halkidiki end of August?

I am sorry, i dont know enough from Thessaloniki. The only thing i know is that there is a street named Proskenou Koromila, and there are the best shops in town, but thats all the info i can give you!!!:flower: Hope you have an unforgetable stay in Halkidiki and Greece in whole:smile::flower:

thank you! Do you know if there is Chanel shop?

No, i dont think there is a Chanel Shop. There is not even in Athens a shop that sells only Chanel...hahahahaha!You will find some Chanel items though from other shops..:smile:

PradaBoy said:
No, i dont think there is a Chanel Shop. There is not even in Athens a shop that sells only Chanel...hahahahaha!You will find some Chanel items though from other shops..:smile:

Yes, there isn't a Chanel store:cry:
Here in Athens is a store called "Linea Piu" that sells Chanel and maybe there is one in Thessaloniki. But it's not worth searching for it, it only has about 5 bags each time I go and I can never find the things I want:angry:

Indeed! The store is located in a street called Sekeri. You wont be able to find what you want cos there is a waiting list for almost every item...

PradaBoy said:
Indeed! The store is located in a street called Sekeri. You wont be able to find what you want cos there is a waiting list for almost every item...

Exactly! I'm in waiting list for a black 2.55 caviar for about two months and nothing yet:doh:
I'm so tired of waiting but I don't have any other choice. Now, after so long I'm not even sure if I still want it:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->