Athina Onassis Roussel

I love the pic of her and Johanna in the water. Johanna has her floaties and Athina is helping her get her swimming legs. :P

I have some more pics of her childhood and only hope I'm not reposting any of them. Here are more from the Ibiza holidays. Am I the only one who misses her Pickwick days? Do you think the Roussels named it from The Pickwick Papers?

Below, there's a pic of her with her ragdoll named Molly (it was mentioned in a People magazine article from the 80s.) Good Golly Miss Molly?:P

Sources: Hola.com & Corbis.com

A newer picture, from July 2009, (left to right) Athina & ? & Edwina Alexander:

Source: Global Champions Tour (dot com)

I feel like when she has darker hair she looks younger, is that odd? Maybe it's cause it's reminds of when she was little. :heart:

Source: Vanity Fair, November 1997 issue

Excerpts from: A New Generation of Luxury Leaders - Something's in the Heir, by Kristina Stewart Ward for INSPIRE

Source: Ritzcarlton.com

Source: Gala.fr

Source: Gala.fr

In the US, you become a US citizen if you marry a US citizen.

That's not true. You will be granted a visa, and possibly permanent residence status, but you do not get citizenship, so you can live and work in the states but you cannot vote, etc.

I love that argyle cardigan! She looks so cute eating her olives.. :lol:

Beautiful horse. It looks like an Arabian and from what I heard, they don't jump very well...

^No, those horses of Athina are Dutch warmbloods. The white horse is Uceline. The other is Welcome du Petit Vivier, also a KWPN (Dutch warmblood). She also rode Ricardo at that event, and is KWPN too. Athina & Doda mostly have Dutch warmbloods but also some Hanoverians and Holsteiners. They are moving to the Netherlands in the new year because they bought their own property. I am sure they are moving to the Valkenswaard area because it's near the stables of Jan Tops and they do lots of business with him. They also are training with a new guy, Jean Maurice Bonneau, so not training with Nelson Pessoa anymore. Doda told reporters at the Gucci Masters that the reason for the change is not for any disagreement. He still loves Nelson, "like a father," he said. But they want to change trainers for their own professional experience and knowledge.

Athina bought herself a new horse that has cost about 3M.
His name is VDL Groep Tomboy.
Quality horse. Has amazing potentional and is still only 11.

296gao5.jpg

stegen.net

^Tomboy is wicked fast!! B) Empress Merel, I read somewhere that it is generaly expected Doda will partner with Tomboy. This won't surprise me, because he always takes the big champions, like Picolien Zeldenrust, and Peanuts.... oh my G, I love PEANUTS! Peanuts is my favorite AD horse.

I read that Athina has bought him for herself to compete. Big article of it in a Dutch paper. And I hope she will ride him and not Doda. Athina is good enough of a rider to ride a horse like Tomboy.

^That would be great for Athina. There wAS Another article that said he was for Doda but we shall see. I think Athina does very well with Welcome, but Welcome is younger, so maybe Tomboy will be her partner for the bigger jumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->