qk1fpic3a1aqrn7in3sf.png

71vx34994vjo8mfu1e2v.png

zcn30y42ghs85r0s1me.png

xfxfc4iqgf0nfhrn1.png

65bdhpq5hixq4qeq2urr.png

cdsouz2mr5d4p30kswmg.png

spin.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved her 1991 video :lol::heart:.. just watched it tonight. She nailed the lighting/dances/poses of videos in those years.. hilarious but so well-done.

Azealia Banks On Being ‘Let Down’ By The Fashion Industry

Azealia Banks may have been championed by the likes of Karl Lagerfeld and Nicola Formichetti, but the fashion love affair is decidedly one-sided. In a recent interview with HYPETRAK, the musician warns other artists against being “let down” by the “fickle” fashion industry — while also defending her ongoing endorsements.

“I think that too much fashion attention as an artist can actually smother you. And it can actually really, really distract from your music. And I kind of almost got there with it, you know what I mean? Where it was like, fashion fashion fashion fashion fashion. And I was like this fashion darling. I was putting out records… and the only record anyone would listen to was “212″. That was the only Azealia Banks record that anyone knew… You can very easily get sucked up by the fashion world, because they bring artists in to make themselves look a certain way, and then as soon as someone new comes up, they’ve completely forgotten about you. They’re so fickle. If you place your faith in the fashion world, you will get let down.”

Banks is, however, quick (and smart!) to defend her work as the face of Alexander Wang, among other fashionable endorsements.

“I think that fashion and style is one thing, but I think that branding can really hurt you as an artist, especially if it’s not real. Like, I really like Alexander Wang. I really shop at ASOS, so it makes sense. “

The question is, though, how does she feel about M.A.C.?
styleite.com

Yung Rapunxel is my sh!t, good as 212 to me. keep listening all these days, can't help it.

Ferragamo Celebrates The Launch Of L'Icona Highlighting The 35th Anniversary Of Vara at The McKittrick Hotel, Home of Sleep No More on April 30, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio.com

arriving at BBC Radio 1 studios on Thursday (August 29) in London, England.

justjared.com

Azealia Banks - ATM Jam ft. Pharrell

Heavy Metal And Reflective

Harlem Shake

Azealia Banks performed at London's O2 Academy Brixton on Friday evening; September 2014

dailymail

AZEALIA BANKS Performs at a Concert in London 01/25/2019

credit: hawtcelebs
azealia-banks-performs-at-a-concert-in-london-01-25-2019-6.jpg
azealia-banks-performs-at-a-concert-in-london-01-25-2019-3.jpg
azealia-banks-performs-at-a-concert-in-london-01-25-2019-1.jpg
azealia-banks-performs-at-a-concert-in-london-01-25-2019-2.jpg

AZEALIA BANKS Performs at Electric Brixton in London 01/27/2019

credit: hawtcelebs
azealia-banks-performs-at-electric-brixton-in-london-01-27-2019-5.jpg
azealia-banks-performs-at-electric-brixton-in-london-01-27-2019-0.jpg
azealia-banks-performs-at-electric-brixton-in-london-01-27-2019-2.jpg