Baby no. 3 on the way for Julia Roberts!

BadHairDay

Reaction score
from people.com

Julia Roberts Expecting Baby No. 3

FRIDAY DECEMBER 29, 2006 10:55 AM EST

jroberts.jpg

Hazel and Finn will soon have to share their famous mom's attention: Julia Roberts is expecting her third child with husband Danny Moder.

Roberts is due this summer, her rep, Marcy Engelman, confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

News of the pregnancy first appeared in the New York Post's Page Six column. Roberts, 39, and Moder, 37, were married in July 2002 and welcomed Hazel and Finn (short for Phinnaeus) in November 2004.

In May, Roberts told David Letterman of the twins: "They seem to really love each other. ? He's sort of very boyish and masculine. He has red hair and big green eyes. And she's very girlish and has very blonde hair and blue eyes. He likes blueberries. She likes her daddy."

After the twins were born, Roberts did voice work in two kid-friendly films, the animated Ant Bully and Charlotte's Web, out now. This spring, she made her Broadway debut in the drama Three Days of Rain.

In the fall, she was back to filming in earnest, arriving in Morocco in October to shoot the drama Charlie Wilson's War – with her 23-month-old twins and Moder in tow. She celebrated her 39th birthday at a local restaurant on Oct. 28 and was often seen sightseeing with her clan.

For Roberts, motherhood is her top priority. "The kids bring her such a sense of fulfillment and joy," Roberts's longtime friend and Three Days of Rain producer Marc Platt told PEOPLE in April. "It's wonderful to see."

Yay! I heard the rumor but I didn't know it was confirmed. Congrats to them.

i'm so happy for them- she seems to have finally settled :heart:

"He likes blueberries. She likes her daddy"

what kind of stupid thing is this to say?

I really, really cannot stand Julia and her cheating "man amongst men" hubbie but if being pregnant means less movies from her then I'm all for it.

canuckcutie said:
"He likes blueberries. She likes her daddy"

what kind of stupid thing is this to say?

I saw it on Letterman and it wasn't stupid at all. Letterman was just like "Tell us about your kids." so she was struggling of things to say. She described their looks and he said "Well what do they like?" What do babies like? It's a silly question in itself. So she said... "Well he likes blueberries.... and she likes.... her daddy..." it came out really cute actually and it got quite a laugh.

I used to hate her too, but now she's out of the public eye (not stealing husbands anymore:lol: ) and I can't help but be happy for her.

great news. baby news are always the best news!!
congrats

:smile:

May God bless them; now Julia and her husband are outnumber! Den, den, den!

Well will be that is! :smile:

Julia was a husband stealer? I despise people who make assumptions and speculations and blame it on the women without considering the relationship between the three people involved.

kateelle said:
Julia was a husband stealer? I despise people who make assumptions and speculations and blame it on the women without considering the relationship between the three people involved.

I totally agree with you.. funny how people assume they know the whole story and these people personally. Sad really.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->