Baby Phat S/S 10 New York

90808962GettyImagesGettyImagesEnter.jpg

There are a couple cute pieces in there-I'm talking individual pieces. The very first dress, the gold/black sequin leggings-the only good outfit is Eugenia's, and I would totally wear it-one-shouldered romper and the blue shirt/jacket/whatever. Half of this, though, looks like House of Holland vomited all over Jeremy Scott.

Some of the expressions on the models are absolutely priceless, I say.

I am really satisfied with the jaw-dropping effect of bringing-the-tackiness-to-the-next-level this show gives me

And yet this drivel will sell...while I do like the necklaces (and a couple individual pieces, plus Eugenia's blue/white outfit), this is tackier than tacky.

It's all so average. Like it doesnt even have the tacky flare it always has. This is just flee market garbage.

Oh dear! :yuk:

Not feeling this AT ALL!!!!!!!! The only thing i like is the shade of Blue used on some of the pieces but everything else can go :lol:

Ridiculously cheap and silly.
If you break down each piece you can find all of them at you local mall.
You can easily find all of this at Wet Seal, Body Shop, Abercrombie, Dillards, American Apparel, etc for I am sure a fourth of the Baby Phat price.

I sometimes defend Baby Phat but this is really bad and uninspiring. The only thing which could look nice would be the red jumpsuit...I guess they know their demographic though

The only thing I like about this show is the fact that Chad and Daniela were there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->