Baby Phat - The Campaign Archive

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Jul 22 2004, 03:00 PM
And she says she has 300 pairs of jeans! What are you going to do with 300 pairs of Jeans? I think its time for her to take a trip to the salvation army... :innocent:
[snapback]314355[/snapback]​

Wow thats like a new pair every day of the year except for two months but she probally throw them all out after a year or so :rolleyes:. She probably think a Salvation Army is where you help out injured soldiers.

And yeah I saw two of the Cribs episode and she had to add price to everything and the fact that she pronounce Chanel (Ch-kneel) and Versace (Ver-sa-ceee) was extremely annoying.

Yes I've seen that cribs episode too....I remember that she was talking about this pool table she had and apparently the poolstable was from some sort of exclusive high-quality pooltablebrand...Birmingham or something :unsure: and she kept saying that it was a Birmingham, Birmingham, Birmingham and then her man said: "But you never play pool!" and then she said: "Yeah, but it's a Birmingham!"

SNOB!

I think she looks like a dude. A tacky dude, no less. I really admire her husband, though.

I think Kimora can look pretty if she wants too. But I also think she should lose weight, I believe she would look better.

Really, the stars of those ads are her daughters! They are the most beautiful things. I especially like them in those silk pink robes. The little one looks so cute with her short hair.

But watch them grow up to be the Hilton Sisters.
2004: Hilton Sisters
2024: Simmons Sisters

is it just me or do we need a anger management shrink here ASAP!!~~~

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 24 2004, 07:18 PM
They also have a gold toilet. No lie. :ninja:
[snapback]315430[/snapback]​

That doesn't take the crap out of her :innocent:

No comment on the ads except for that the Simmons kids are absolutely Adorable!! :flower:

from the Art for Life benefit last weekend in the Hamptons...is that a Kabbalah bracelet?!?!

Now thats positive criticism, that i agree with. Everyone else seems so shallow, jealous and OTT with their comments. There are other worse designers out there, but i dont hear anyone slating them and wanting them burned in hell. :unsure:
Originally posted by FabulousFashion@Jul 20 2004, 05:30 PM
I think that she and her husband have both done extremely well for themselves. Kimmora looks gorgeous in other designer clothes, and I think she wanted to have a clothing brand of her own, but it's very stereotypical that tacky ghetto girls wear it, and it's making her a bunch of money so why not play it up. Using the maids is so that the brand looks glamorous. Don't really like that idea :innocent:
[snapback]313663[/snapback]​

<span style='color:Purple'>DESPERATELY NEEDED HERE.......... HELP!....</span>
Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Jul 27 2004, 09:47 AM
is it just me or do we need a anger management shrink here ASAP!!~~~
[snapback]316473[/snapback]​

from today's NY Daily News

Kimora arrested as hubby politicks

Rap mogul Russell Simmons was having a great time at the Democratic National Convention yesterday - until we called to ask him about the arrest of his wife, Kimora Lee Simmons, on reckless-driving and drug charges.

Kimora, the fashion powerhouse whose gorgeous nude form can be seen on a Times Square billboard for her Baby Phat line, was handcuffed and booked Sunday night by cops in Saddle River, N.J., where the couple lives.

According to Saddle River Police Lt. Robert Breese, she was charged with eluding a police officer, possessing marijuana (under 50 grams), careless driving, operating a vehicle while possessing a controlled substance, tail-gating and having a taillight out.

The 29-year-old trendsetter, who was fingerprinted and posed for a mug shot, "made no attempt to stop" when officers demanded she pull over, Breese said. "They arrived in front of her residence, where she was finally confronted."

Kimora's attorney, Stacey Richman, said: "We deny any wrongdoing whatsoever" and called the incident "another example of a prominent member of the hip-hop community being made an example of."

A friend of the couple claimed cops conducted an illegal search and insisted that the pot in question was in a bag that belonged to a passenger in the car.

The source said Kimora didn't stop immediately "because she was on a road with no shoulder. She drove till she found a place where she could pull over."

Russell Simmons said, "My wife is an excellent driver, and she's not guilty of any crime. You don't have to grab my wife and put handcuffs on her. Her wrists are all bruised up."

I'd love to see the mug shot!

Madre de deus! (race issues aside - I'll leave those to people who know more about them) That house is in the worst taste imaginable!

Originally posted by Toxxxic@Jul 22 2004, 06:14 PM
And yeah I saw two of the Cribs episode and she had to add price to everything and the fact that she pronounce Chanel (Ch-kneel) and Versace (Ver-sa-ceee) was extremely annoying.
[snapback]314390[/snapback]​

Are you kidding? Like "Cha-Kneel"????????

I wonder how she'll survive in prison without her gold toilet seat. :innocent:

I agree that she's basically full of herself and a lousy designer with a tacky house, but her kids are darling. I hope they have a good nanny who will bring them up to have good sense.

As regards the red string bracelet:

I know a guy who is a very devout Christian and he uses a red-string bracelet upon occasion to remind himself of any new commitment he has taken on that he wants to keep at the forefront of his mind.

Originally posted by kimair@Jul 28 2004, 04:29 PM
from today's NY Daily News
I'd love to see the mug shot!
[snapback]317188[/snapback]​

Look what I found at Gawker!!!!!!

0729041inside1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000