backstage products

cric-croc

Reaction score
i have been inspired by the post 'celebrities' beauty products' and thought about having a post with backstage photos of catwalk shows and any other event where we can view what products the makeup artists use and also how they apply them.

Two backstage essentials seem to be L'Oreal Ellnet hairspray and Evian Brumisateur spray

^^ i have a few friends with mowhawks and extreme hair styles .. they say that hair spray is the only one that keeps there hair in place.

Ive seen a few pictures with carmex tubs as well .. you know the really strong lip balm that keeps your kips soft

I love L'Oreal Elnett for whenever I do a quiff in my hair it always keeps it in place. We don't have Carmex over here though, can you get it online?

ghd's always seem to be in use there lol I saw a picture of gemma ward backstage and she had about 4 people each with a ghd working on her hehe

i am a bit shocked about l'oreal hair spray as i really do not like it: it makes my hair very sticky and hard...maybe i just do not know how to use it properly

tiamaria said:
Ive seen a few pictures with carmex tubs as well .. you know the really strong lip balm that keeps your kips soft

Yeah, carmex tubs they used on my lips too. It's really good. ^_^

Lwren Scott uses Lancome.

fashionmag.fr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->