00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg

00130m.jpg
00140m.jpg

Source: Style.com

damn, i was just creating this thread and then boom, its posted

you are fast

the halter dress chanel is wearing is amazing

Smooth! I look forward to seeing the catwalk video of this collection. I bet it moves beautifully! :rolleyes:

Did Cintia open? :woot:

I really like a lot of this, except a lot of the swim wear. :smile:

I love the coloured gowns, heck most of the gowns in general.

they could have spread it out more and made it a spring collection; Its great I love it!

damn, i was just creating this thread and then boom, its posted

you are fast

the halter dress chanel is wearing is amazing
Me toO!, lolla!

Here's the Style.com report..

NEW YORK, June 11, 2007 – Don't look for a Mark Badgley and James Mischka -designed active sportswear line anytime soon; jeweled maillots and string bikinis—worn alone or under ombré chiffon cover-ups—are more their speed. For sunny days, there was a "paging C.Z. Guest" shantung dress in pimento red with white embroidered openwork at the hem. A black organza jacket paired with of-the-moment wide linen trousers featured elaborate Indian-style beading, and a macramé sweater had an appealing airiness. But it's eveningwear that the designers are famous for, so in the end, there were more after-dark than day options. Mixed in among their signature embellished gowns—many in eye-popping brights—were some shorter and zippier styles, like a blue and white number with peppy paillette polka dots, and a corsaged halter dress in tropical hues that best combined elegance with ease.

– Laird Borrelli

I like most of the swimwear and the dress Cintia opened the show with. I was going to remark on the vast range in the palette of the collection but now, it just seems messy, not varied but too varied. I mean there's lime greens and yello and metallics and then pure white and lotz of other colours.

i think the lime, pink and purple dresses are pretty irressistable :ninja:

I really like the collection, quite pretty. Especially this one, very feminine

00290m.jpg

style.com

The lime green dress is like a piece of heaven. Very elegant. The whole collection is very good in general.

I love the golden macramé sweater and dress.
I think it´s the best of collection.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->