Balenciaga F/W 2023.24 Paris

^ I don’t know if I’m just all groggy from lack of sleep but this made me laugh out loud :lol:..

(I think 90sfan is kidding..? seen him/her post before, but not like this haha)

Hahah I hope 90sfan is kidding because otherwise they are about to be in for a bad surprise. :lol:

It’s like when I was listening to that Björk breakup album from years ago and I told a friend how impressed I was with Björk that she could write about a breakup as if it was my own while still married. He informed me she had gotten a divorce YEARS prior lol

Karl died 4 years ago …

^ I don’t know if I’m just all groggy from lack of sleep but this made me laugh out loud ..

(I think 90sfan is kidding..? seen him/her post before, but not like this haha)

Still better than back when I didn't understand what a creative director was. When I watched my first runway season (SS12 Milan and Paris), I thought that all of the creative directors were people who started the houses they worked at. This led to me thinking that:
• Lee was a woman
• Chanel was a man
• Fendi was another man that magically happened to look like "Chanel"
• Valentino was a married couple

and last and not least:
There was a man actually called "Venetian Shop"

Still better than back when I didn't understand what a creative director was. When I watched my first runway season (SS12 Milan and Paris), I thought that all of the creative directors were people who started the houses they worked at. This led to me thinking that:
• Lee was a woman
• Chanel was a man

and last and not least:

I’m sorry but this is so cute lol

Hahah I hope 90sfan is kidding because otherwise they are about to be in for a bad surprise. :lol:

It’s like when I was listening to that Björk breakup album from years ago and I told a friend how impressed I was with Björk that she could write about a breakup as if it was my own while still married. He informed me she had gotten a divorce YEARS prior lol
Frankly the idea that Chanel dramatically terminated Karl and that he’s now, at age 90, scrambling to figure out his next step at another house (esp Balenciaga’s dumpster fire), is way juicier than the smooth, natural exit he had!.

When I was around 11 and going through some reggae phase apparently, I bragged at a family reunion that I was going to see Bob Marley in the coming weeks :lol:.. I think I confused Ziggy Marley with Bob Marley (lmao) and inexplicably assumed SOMEONE would take me to this imaginary event and that I should be obnoxious about it. My aunt had to humble me big time and break the news: dead for a loong time before I was even born :lol:..

Frankly the idea that Chanel dramatically terminated Karl and that he’s now, at age 90, scrambling to figure out his next step at another house (esp Balenciaga’s dumpster fire), is way juicier than the smooth, natural exit he had!.

When I was around 11 and going through some reggae phase apparently, I bragged at a family reunion that I was going to see Bob Marley in the coming weeks :lol:.. I think I confused Ziggy Marley with Bob Marley (lmao) and inexplicably assumed SOMEONE would take me to this imaginary event and that I should be obnoxious about it. My aunt had to humble me big time and break the news: dead for a loong time before I was even born :lol:..

Lol !!!! :rofl:

I wonder...has Demna actually designed something really original? Something created by him?? Because I cannot think about anything done by him which is not copied from another designer...
The most frustrating thing about Demna is that he takes from designers who are known to create timeless, intelligent clothes (Margiela, Miyake) and turns their ideas into trendy social media fodder that is forgotten in a matter of weeks.

• Lee was a woman
• Chanel was a man

and last and not least:
it was a joke... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member