Balenciaga Handbags F/W 2020.21 : Cardi B

all these backhanded compliments lol. i dont like cardi either but this looks good. no need to be circle jerks.

it's really funny how brands like balenciaga by denma and lv by virgil keep on churning out some of the most visually appealing ads season after season. i still cant take them seriously but having good ads is the least they can do so props to them

Even she is the epitome of vulgarity; I always love her presence in fashion. I always feel that she is overlooked by the corporate media and the fashion industry doesn’t do her justice. Cardi and Balenciaga will never be a match made in heaven, yet the combination sparks some new interest in the historical brand.

Poor Cristobal is turning in his grave.
When Dema one day will get fired nobody will be cry. When Cristobal closed his house, one a very important client cried three days on the yacht.
I never like her because she uses ghostwriter and she can't rap. In rap is a huge mistake, but for me she is a popstar. She and Nicki are parody of Lil kim.

When Dema one day will get fired nobody will be cry. When Cristobal closed his house, one a very important client cried three days on the yacht.
I never like her because she uses ghostwriter and she can't rap. In rap is a huge mistake, but for me she is a popstar. She and Nicki are parody of Lil kim.
Hahaha only Lil Kim herself could make a comment like this. What you doin on this forum girl? Marc Jacobs don’t even associate with you anymore

All of this just because she got a Balenciaga campaign? I mean, come on’!
She is not the first rapper to exist or even the first one to get endorsed by a big fashion house (unfortunately, Foxy Brown And Lil Kim despite the friendships never had contracts) but all this hate... Slightly a bit much?

I don't hate her, only don't like. Balenciaga when Nicolas stopped design is boring house. I understand why they hired her. On the first place fashion industry is business. Money and hype are very significant value, different attribute (art, beauty) is desirable last on all.

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

The irony of paying her to promote Balenciaga bags and having her promote Hermès bags for free (even if Hermès’s aren’t necessary happy with that kind of publicity).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->