F/W 2020.21 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

Bella Hadid and Hailey Bieber arrived in Sardinia, Italy today. They're reportedly there to shoot a campaign (according to "sources" from E! News so take that with a grain of salt. However, I suspect those sources are their people who spoke up in defense of them traveling since they spent their first day there hanging out on a yacht & many were not happy to see them traveling internationally for that amid pandemic).

Fashion world will never learn to slow down, definitely

I do wonder what the advertising will look like in the upcoming August issues. Of course we usually witness the first wave of the F/W 2020.21 campaigns in the British monthlies which are trickling out now, but who knows.

*Edit* Zero new campaigns in the August edition of British Harper’s Bazaar!

Wow! Zero new ads. That’s a first.
I wonder if it will be the same UK Vogue.

Seems like a bunch of ads are being shot in Milan the next couple days.

Lady Gaga fans are saying that British Vogue has confirmed her campaign for Valentino's new fragrance called "Voce Viva" by I&V.

Not sure Moschino have done a campaign for Fall 2020. There's a two-page spread with clouds and black text in the new special edition of Love, which is just a statement saying something along the lines of the pages not being a Moschino advertisement but a message of hope.

Bunch of ads floating around weibo:
Alberta Ferreta - Mica
Isabel Marant - Mica by Juergen Teller
Bottega Veneta - Mona
Michael Kors - Rebecca Leigh
Hermes - Lara Mullen
Celine - Fran

Nothing major to report from the September issue of British Vogue either, except for a Michael Kors Collection campaign with Mayowa Nicholas (and another model).

Also found it quite interesting that toward the start of the fashion features, Chanel have produced a haute couture campaign from those Mikael Jansson images starring Adut and Rianne. They look stunning in print (as do the images by Inez & Vinoodh for the mainline F/W 2020.21 campaign).

Bunch of ads floating around weibo:
Alberta Ferreta - Mica
Isabel Marant - Mica by Juergen Teller
Michael Kors - Rebecca Leigh
Hermes - Lara Mullen
Celine - Fran
Looks like black lives doesn't matter anymore! Such a shame on this brands...

No! I expected more representativity!
I think you shouldn’t expect anything that ambitious for this season. Representativity is a long battle that should be judge on the long run.
I’m a bit side-eyeing people who will suddenly go all black for this season because while I know people on IG will be satisfied and applaud, I want consistency. I’ll judge the whole season. Not one or two brands...

I think you shouldn’t expect anything that ambitious for this season. Representativity is a long battle that should be judge on the long run.
I’m a bit side-eyeing people who will suddenly go all black for this season because while I know people on IG will be satisfied and applaud, I want consistency. I’ll judge the whole season. Not one or two brands...

also, representation isn’t just black and white so please everyone please think beyond this context.

what is going on with Lucia Pica's obsession red. It looks fine, but its getting stale its been used enough now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->