Balenciaga Haute Couture F/W 2024.25 Paris

Its 2024: clothes that are not engineered correctly in HC therefor models or clients can barely walk or move, is just not cool/modern or relevant at this point, walking statue idea is so carnaval and wasteful of resources while your trying to conceptually show reuse of material in the highest form of creativity and make in fashion.

Everything from soundtrack to the clothes and ideas just screams bannal,disconnected, pretentious & lazy.

One of Demna’s fanboys description of the finale dress.

Just say it’s a piece of fabric.

lol yeah....... destined to be only worn once. Great!!!!!! what we need more promotion of wastfullnes Haute Couture waste.

It's not a flex ... guess it's too much work to think of a dress that can be worn 10 different ways !!! just as corny idea but at least useful!

He could do better and should, but people deserve this.... if its keeps selling.

I feel like Demna is purposefully trolling critics who say he is boring by using that sound lol I tried really hard to not fall asleep especially coupled with those first few looks.
His HC is getting worse, and the repetition of the references and very very very cheap-looking menswear pieces (honestly, if anyone has the wealth to purchase any of this HC menswear I'd suggest that Tax officers go knock on their doors)
Those more traditional HC gowns at least tell me that this is still a Haute Couture show and show that he is capable of doing something recent but he just simply rather chase the hype than produce something enduring.
(most of the guests shown in the video do look nice though)

Emperor's new clothes season in season out. the fashion press and twitter Stans will eat this up though because you know, so AvAnT gArDE, so eDgY, sO cOoL. And you know, it's so on trend to hate on Chanel and Dior, and praise Schiaparelli, Balenciaga, Margiela, etc.

Meanwhile their couture operations are suffering and they are desperately trying to sell whatever they can to try and make the whole thing viable. You should meet the vendeuses working there. Total desperate energy. I feel sorry for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->