Balenciaga S/S 2009 by David Sims

harrietcamilla

Reaction score
Balenciaga S/S 09: Amanda Laine, Anabela Belikova, Anna Jagodzinska, Anya Kazakova, Diana Farkhullina, Elsa Sylvan, Hanne-Gaby Odiele, Iris Strubegger, Katie Fogarty, Kinga Rajzak. Ph: David Sims

snapped by me from UK Vogue Feb 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yay finally i ve been waiting for these ads, Anna looks great cant wait to see the finale sparkly dresses in print.

Looks good. so I guess all the models got single shots. or did they cancel the other models?

It looks more like Elsa to me? Anyway I think we could add the full cast...

What a let-down so far... :blink:

Anna? I'm almost sure it's Elsa! Anyway, it looks fantastic! :buzz:

Skywire, since u scanned the new Roberto Cavalli ad in UK Vogue Feb, would u mind scanning this for us too? ^_^

It's alright if it's too much of a hassle :flower:

^^^ Yes its 100% Elsa Sylvan!!!

But more importantly: what the HECK is this???? :(

It's terrible. I actually passionately despise it already!! What's with the backdrop? A dark green staircase? Seriously? With all their money and connections, Balenciaga could not come up with a more interesting/appealing concept?

This looks like an ad for a futuristic barbie doll. Barbie 2100; staircase to her UFO included :lol: :innocent:

^Now that would've been uninteresting, the stairs are black, but there is a giant green cube in the way, maybe they'll have some in action fallng shots, that would be nice :shifty:

Scanning it now :doh: Other post went wrong.

I hope the actual campaign pops out of that green cube. Anway thanks for the image harrietcamilla. Elsa doesn't look like herself though, but I love the pants.

Hmm I don't know what to think about this. At least shoes looks great.

By the way, here is a photo of Elsa for comparison sake. Her facial structure is identical to the model in the advertisement, no?

Shes even wearing the identical thing to what she wore in the show!!! Isn't that proof enough?! :lol: :innocent:

2ibg2sn.jpg

style.com

umm...what's with the green cube? at this point it seems strange that they waste expensive advertising space on something other than clothes.

So the campaign will contain several solo shots?
I can't tell who the model is... She just looks like nobody to me.:blink:

Thanks so much for the scan, Skywire! :woot: I'm sure it's Elsa, but it's not Anna J. for sure, so can we change the title? Or already put the whole cast in it?

And I'm really affraid it will contain the single shots only. Unless they had played with photoshop a bit, but I don't think they had :(

Great for the girls getting individual shots!

(except for the model whose ad/s turn up last, when no one longer cares...)

But that's the only positive thing about this so far.

i'm waiting for Kinga's photos...

on the other hand, this campaign is so naturally and unusual.
and thanks for the scans, of course.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ankita67
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->