Model Combat 9: "Blood Sweat Tears"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Liya! :clap: She totally deserved this win!

And thanks to everyone who participated in the game. To everyone who made the game, voted, helped with rounds, and helped with scores - - THANKS! :flower:

Yay Liya!
And I must copy Kristina and thank everyone too, this was a lot of fun and we owe it to all of the people who participated. :heart:

Seriously. It's all thanks to everybody. :blush:

Are we going to do more of these games in the future? :woot: This was my first time participating and hopefully not the last!

^ Same, thanks to eveyone

I've been rooting for Edita but well, it was such a wonderful game this time, with all the suspense... till the end... so Royal Galliano the *****, five * in kill ***** were for Edita :lol::wink:^_^:heart: ?

I guess we'll have the next round in a few weeks or months... :wink::woot::heart:

halloffame.jpg

Whew!! Good game!! Now there is nothing left but the awards dinner- RG will present of course, Anna and Karl will be there too; and Heidi Klum will tell Edita "In fashion, one day you're in, the next day you're out..." Can't wait!! :unsure:

:lol:

Well I like Liya, she's not a favourite, but she's definitely a worthy winner! Congrats to her :flower:
and the lovely Edita for making it this far:heart::wub:

great game!

are the names in the other columns runners up? :smile:
happy liya won, btw :buzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53