Balenciaga S/S 2025 Paris

what did cristobal do to him that he needs to totally erase his legacy? Are no one in the suits worried about what will happen to the brand after all this circus? Once his schtick stops selling no one would respect balenciaga as an evening wear brand anymore. It will just become an expensive diesel and ill feel sorry for whoever replaces him and would have to pick up the pieces.

I think the lingerie looks are a trompe de l'œil effect printed on skin tone fabric (another Margiela-ism). If you look closely at the "skin", you'll notice that it creases like fabric.

I think the lingerie looks are a trompe de l'œil effect printed on skin tone fabric (another Margiela-ism). If you look closely at the "skin", you'll notice that it creases like fabric.
I think those are their pantaleggings, the shoes look incorporated too.

Good set, good music. I loved the high catwalk as some of you also noticed.
It was painful to watch once the bomber jackets came in action though.

the only interesting pieces are the strapless tops with the seaming showing through the surface like a relief... thats all i got...

The fashion design caricature continues.
I want this to be over, all of it. Demna continues to muddy (literally and figuratively as we've seen from past show set designs) the legacy of Balenciaga in his tirade of an attempt to show how rebellious he is. Can't believe this has gone on this long, after all the amazing work that Ghesquiere did at this house, Cristobal would be ashamed to see what is being done with his house.

REAPPOINT. REAPPOINT!! REMOVE AND REAPPOINT!

Best thing about this show is the Britney remix for "Gimme More".

I got excited about the Frederick's of Hollywood start, like finally something new from them but then it went back to the same old.

Demna's clothes are ugly. Not jolie-laide, not cool-ugly, not nonconformist. No, they're just ugly. Actually, they're cheap ugly. They look like Kmart cast-offs, badly made in the sweatiest of sweatshops. And that's the point. And it's a pretty sickening one.

Demna's clothes are ugly. Not jolie-laide, not cool-ugly, not nonconformist. No, they're just ugly. Actually, they're cheap ugly. They look like Kmart cast-offs, badly made in the sweatiest of sweatshops. And that's the point. And it's a pretty sickening one.
sounds more like vetements .......perfect post margiela fan boy brand but........ why do it at Balenciaga ? its just cringe wannabe cool

sounds more like vetements .......perfect post margiela fan boy brand but........ why do it at Balenciaga ? its just cringe wannabe cool
Because it's cheap. Look at those clothes. They're clearly, as the British would say, cheap as chips to make. Most of the work is done in China from cheap materials. Bring them to Italy, do some machine embroidery, slap on that "Made in Italy" label, and sell it at an obscene mark-up. That tatty Balenciaga stuff has got to be ridiculously profitable — far, far moreso than Gucci, Bottega, or YSL. If Kering is letting that crap continue, there's only one reason: It's making money.

Oh man, to be in the same room when Demna thought putting the crotch of a pair of jeans around the neck as a genius idea.

And also, is that a rip-off of G-Star jeans on some of the men’s looks?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->