Balenciaga S/S 2005 Paris

00170f.jpg

00270f.jpg

00300f.jpg

I wasnt sure when the pics first started loading, then as they went on i realized it was a good collection. I love the white coats! Great tailored pieces! Trousers are cool!
Jackets are cool also!

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Oct 5 2004, 11:12 AM
I like it for the most part.
[snapback]386288[/snapback]​
ditto

This is absolutely wonderfull....I love everything in this collection. Good job! :flower: :heart:

:shock: im really not sure about this......i havent seen one item im amazed with

does anyone know where the menswear pieces are?

I like a lot of the pants paired with the deconsturcted sailor jackets. Great looks, pleasent surprise after last season.

hmm i quite like the naval jackets and tulip dress, the pants are nice and casual, it's ok

even though I'm not too fond of those 80's golden details, I'm digging this jacket
00150f.jpg

and this look
00300f.jpg

I totally love it! :heart:

Different from everything else I've seen so far.

too expensive but maybe worth the indulgence for spring 05. that 'wash n' go' hair sucks.

:woot: wow - it exceeded all my expectations, very lovely :flower:

I like the fact that it's tailored but not overly constructed. The shapes are softer and cool looking which I think is what his last few collections have been lacking.

This collection is exceedingly pleasant. Beautiful.

I love it, too. Very happy with this and I haven't been happy with much so far this season.

Great show. I love the dresses that opened. Very mature and simplified from Nicolas. No more pretentious art world nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"