Bar Refaeli

"The Body" in ELLE USA 2010 by Carter Smith
23haaeo.jpg

bellazon

ALLURE APRIL 2011

Over Easy

Bar Rafaeli by Carter Smith

frankupdates

Such trashy pictures. I think she's pretty but she is still the poor man's Gisele.

I don't see anything trashy in those pictures either and please, Gisele and Bar are both REALLY different, the only thing they have in common is that they both have been with Leo. And to be honest, Bar's body is, in my opinion, 1,000,000 times sexier and more womanly than Gisele's, but well... Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if someone wants to think and say that those pictures are trashy, good for them, that's also an opinion. I just think she looks really pretty. :wink:

Bar Refaeli: New York Arrival with Leonardo DiCaprio!

Bar Refaeli arrives at JFK Airport with her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio on a flight from Paris on Thursday (April 7) in NYC.

Leonardo kept his face hidden as they made their way out of the airport.

The 25-year-old model spent time in the French city while Leo shot a commercial for Chinese company Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp.

Earlier in the week, Bar did some shoe shopping while Leonardo was at work.

Bar was later seen hopping a flight to Miami for the popular Summit Series younger leaders conference, Summit at Sea. Kristen Bell and Sophia Bush are also expected to attend!

FYI: Bar is carrying the Jimmy Choo “Rosalie” bag.

justjared

Bar Refaeli: Shoe Shopping in Paris!

Bar Refaeli goes shoe shopping at a boutique on Tuesday (April 5) in Paris, France.

The 25-year-old Israeli model took time out for herself while her boyfriend, Leonardo DiCaprio, was in town to shoot a cell phone ad for the Chinese company Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp.

Leo is reportedly taking in $5 million for his appearance in the new ads, which will air in Asia later in the year.

FYI: Bar is wearing a Jennifer Meyer heart necklace.

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->