Bar Refaeli

bar1a.jpg

bar2yq.jpg

bellazon

Tue, 03 May 2011 Bar Refaeli - MET Ball 2011

Bar Refaeli shines in a metallic strapless dress at the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.
bar-refaeli-met-ball-2011.jpg

The 25-year-old Israeli model accessorized with turquoise earrings and a blue clutch.

The Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrates the opening of the “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” exhibition, featuring the late designer’s iconic work.

The event is hosted by honorary chairs Salma Hayek, her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, and co-chairs Colin Firth, designer Stella McCartney and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Special performance by Florence And The Machine!
justjared

May 5th 2011: Bar Refaeli seen out and about shopping in Apple store in New York City, USA.

hqparadise

Thu, 05 May 2011 Bar Refaeli: Darby Dinner

Bar Refaeli leaves The Darby after dinner on Wednesday (May 4) in New York City.
bar-refaeli-darby-dinner.jpg

The 25-year-old Israeli model wasn’t the only celeb to dine at The Darby - also spotted out to dinner was Tom Brady!

“NY is so pretty today! Too bad I’m spending it inside a studio! But.. With cool people so it’s ok :wink:” Bar tweeted on Thursday.

Earlier in the week, Bar hit the red carpet at the MET Ball - be sure to check out photos of her metallic dress and turquoise accessories if you haven’t seen them yet!
justjared

Mon, 09 May 2011 Bar Refaeli: Berlin Babe

Bar Refaeli indulges in some retail therapy on Monday (May 9) in Berlin, Germany.
bar-refaeli-berlin.jpg

The 25-year-old Israeli model shopped for shoes with a guy pal and also stopped by the Escada boutique.

“In Berlin to launch my new Escada fragrance campaign :smile: this is my welcome- cute! Big day ahead.. Expect pictures!” Bar wrote on her Twitter page.

“Had a great night with @Scottlipps, Dan, Escada people. Going to sleep before another big day.Nighty night! Sweet dreams,” she wrote in another tweet.

FYI: Bar is carrying Jimmy Choo’s “Rosalie” bag from the Choo 24:7 Collection.
JUSTJARED

Tue, 10 May 2011 Bar Refaeli Turns The Corner

Bar Refaeli and a few friends go shopping at The Corner fashion store on Tuesday (May 10) in Berlin, Germany.
bar-refaeli-the-corner.jpg

The 25-year-old Israeli model toted around the Jimmy Choo “Rosalie” bag from The Choo 24:7 Collection.

Bar just tweeted that she was relaxing at a private members’ club.

“Berlin #sohohouse,” she wrote. “So HOT. I might end up in the pool. And this is ACTUALLY a night they have here on Mondays.. #makeoutmondays” Check out the pic she tweeted!

30+ pictures inside of Bar Refaeli turning The Corner…
justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghesquiere98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->