Barbara Palvin

558591_424134437645269_572655498_n.jpg

Barbara Palvin for Bizanc!
Boots - Dolce&Gabbana
Bag - Dolce&Gabbana
Jacket - Flo&Clo
Special Thanks for BP :smile:
facebook | bizancboutique

I don't feel comfortable looking at those VS pictures..I know she's already 18 (she is, right?) but I'd rather like to see her jumping around for pink.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no denying that she has a great body but IMO she hasn't matured (face wise) to be posing for lingerie. She still has the Lolita image that she needs to grow out of. I agree that she would suit VS Pink better.

Tip leaked by @BarbaraPalvin from @VictoriasSecret. When no breeze to blow hair there is always Makita 18v leaf blower

As I start my new week in NYC a distant memory of a smiling @barbarapalvin from last weeks shoot. Happy Monday! #VS
twitter.com/NomadRJ

That commercial looks promising. I think Barbara's sex kitten look is more suited for the lingerie line than Pink's girl next door line. TPTB at VS seems to think so too.

^ Agreed, i think she's perfect for VS. I love all her pictures, obviously the Designer Collection are much better than the 'normal' ones ... I can't wait to see her swim pictures

she's perfect for VS. she's got a real healthy, curvy body. sorta reminiscent of Laetitia Casta (who we all remember had massive success with VS). i think she's got an appeal that straight men will really respond to. and i know that they're not really the targeted demographic -- but of the newer girls, she's the one most likely to inspire their lust, imo.

she's not really tall enough for VS... i wonder if she'll ever even be in a show

^I actually heard that Alessandra, Chanel, Lily are all 5'7 ! So i'm sure she's fine:smile:

She really is perfect for VS , she's like the younger generations answer to Doutzen Kroes!

Has she been working out? Her stomach looks so toned and the waist differend. Or is it just photoshop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->