Barbara Palvin

i'm telling you -- if VS makes her an Angel, straight men will take notice and go absolutely MAD for her. she is sooooo hot. not in an avante garde, sophisticated high-fashion kinda sexy way. but just in a simple, sensual, gets the straight blood boiling kinda way.

Barbara appears throughout the video. Can't wait to see the final commercial!

355sunkist's Youtube

i'm telling you -- if VS makes her an Angel, straight men will take notice and go absolutely MAD for her. she is sooooo hot. not in an avante garde, sophisticated high-fashion kinda sexy way. but just in a simple, sensual, gets the straight blood boiling kinda way.

Yeah but isn't she only 16/17? Or has she turned 18 already?

Totally agree. She has both men and women wrapped around her fingers.
I think she can be a SUPER success and go far because she has the same hotness like Adriana. Everything about her is perfect.

i have absolutely no idea how old she is. is she actually that young? 16 or 17?? that's crazy. if that's the case, then i don't feel it's right for her to be modeling such seductive lingerie. but it doesn't take away from the fact that - aesthetically - she's able to.

^Barbara just recently turned 19. According to Wikipedia, her birthdate is October 8, 1993.

Agreed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup she turned 19 this year so she's perfectly legal. She's right now the same age as Candice, Behati, Adri, etc when they started working with VS.

I agree that VS needs to make her an Angel. Between L'Oreal & VS, if they handle her right they could make Barbara their first 'big' model in a long time.

I completely agree. Well, except for the fact that she is not that tall she is the perfect package

what that mean?
PALVIN BARBI CIPŐBOLTJA A WESTENDBEN
article here
11262_200_palvini_palvin_barbi_cipobolt.jpg

glamouronline.hu

DariaDeva, the article says that Barbi and her family opened a shoe shop in Budapest in a big mall. it was their big dream to make a family business like that. they sells quality leather shoes from Poland in good prices, and they advertise the shop with Barbi's photo, which was taken by Vince Baráti, who is her Hungarian booker anyways. the shop is called 'Palvini'. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->