Barbara Palvin

#146 - Barbara looks beautiful. I like her make up. The dress is very pretty, but I don't know if I like it on her. Wish her hair was styled differently too.

Why was Barbara at the Golden Globes anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Close-ups are amazing.But the hair and the dress.No!Together feels like she aged 10 more years.

Golden Globe Red carpet

zimbio

get-the-look.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks completely stunning. the dress is like a fairytale and i think it's oddly perfect, actually. she might-ve vamped it up a bit, but she can seem very very young at times and it could've come across too try-hard.

I like Golden Globe Red carpet look. Its just may be she should embrace her being young and not try hard to be a hollywood star in her mid 40ies. A high ponytail, fresh glamourous look and less posy-posy and voila.

To answer the question about why Barbara was there, isn't L'oreal one of the sponsors of the GG? I figured, the same way they have their girls go to the other big shows. That's amazing for her though!

if thats the case, it is. She is becoming everyday a famous model. the dress is not that bad, but I have to agree it ages her a bit, but she looks stunning.

No matter what I think of her outfit, I think it is great that she was there. And hopefully her wearing Chanel means that Karl still likes her. She looks beautiful and happy and I hope she had a great time.

On an interview shown on TMZ she said she was interested in becoming an actress and had met with Steven Spielberg :ninja:

article-0-16F15874000005DC-206_634x574.jpg

article-0-16ECBD38000005DC-413_634x438.jpg

article-0-16F1D293000005DC-145_634x632.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Lol, I actually think she looks pretty average compared to other models with no makeup on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->