Barbara Palvin

I want her body pleaseeee!!!!! I love the lingerie is very girlie. She would be ideal for Pink.

my first time on her thread, the video was sweet and nice of her considering she was sick and traveling to spend time with the fans. she came across very modest and normal which was so nice! however, i still odn't understand the hype of her work

^Agree, she looks like she spend the past 5 hours nightclubbing or something with the desheveled hair and makeup!

“You come in and it’s a one-stop beauty shop here!” Dancing With the Stars pro Karina Smirnoff said of the white and gold-decorated InStyle Beauty Lounge, which popped up for two days only at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills Hotel in celebration of Golden Globes weekend. While there, she and guests indulged in hair and makeup makeovers courtesy of L’Oreal (Smirnoff went for a multi-braid look) and a manicures by O.P.I. while sipping on bubbly Champagne and SmartWater. “The whole awards show is so glamorous and grand,” said Smirnoff, who also walked away with Donna Karan hosiery for the big night. “I can’t wait!” Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin—who revealed she’ll be wearing Chanel to the ceremony—also stopped by, and practiced her red carpet poses in the L’Oreal makeup chair. “I will try and do the sexy face, of course!” the Hungarian model said of making her first appearance on the Globes red carpet. Added Smirnoff: “I can’t wait to see what everybody wears. Obviously, that’s what we’re all looking for.” Very true!
InStyle

I guess we will have to look for her tonight on the red carpet! Can't wait to see the Chanel dress!

Her GG look is so sad. It is too cheap/try hard sexy and just not a good look. Like matronly disheveled d-lister. I also feel like channeling my mom and want to tell her to pull her hair out of her face. She's young, she'll learn. Eventually her team will hook her up with a good stylist and all will be well.

2qauwk3.jpg

Golden Globe ! #redcarpet im ready

source Barbara's Instagram

Now that is a good look! She was sweet on the red carpet. Also not a huge fan of this dress (or how it looked on her), but everything else is great!

I saw a blurry pic of her standing behind Megan Fox and her dress looks a bit crazy but anything is better than that black dress. I guess that one was for a preparty.

I thought she looked so stunning! Her lipstick seemed a bit 'off' but otherwise she was just drop dead gorgeous , she can pull anything off.. :smile:

well nice dress, but not the right place. I f she goes partying the dress is perfect, but for a red carpet.... no.
but she will learn I guess. But why is she at the GG?

^I actually preferred her more disheveled look .. she looked prettier and more youthful. In this textured dress she looks too structured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->