Barbara Palvin

Thank u IceePriincess and coco vaughn :flower:
Love to see "short" models doing so great as Barbara does... I still remember when she debuted at Prada in 2010, she was so cute :heart: and now she is "famous"
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I remember her too from Prada! I noticed her face at once and then started looking for her thread :D.

^ photoshop disaster, but beautiful none the less. thanks for posting!

I remember she was new in the industry with her cute little face :smile: now she is famous all over the world :heart:

Why was she at the Golden Globes? Is she promoting a new project? Or moving into acting?

Also can someone id the dress in #194 thanks!

I think it's weird they were lip synching in it tbh... and Karlie is embarrassing in it :lol:
Barbara looks cute though

The reason why she was at the GG

She became an offical ambassador for L'Oreal since February 2012. L'Oreal is an official promoter of the GG so they always sent their ambassador to this kind of events. :flower:

by Terry Richardson
[url=http://postimage.org/image/xtvfr1if7/]
m_Kh2_Kk_Dvf9_Q.jpg
[/url]
terrysdiary

Ugh, Terry.
Why does that ketchup on her lip not surprise me (and he's holding the ketchup bottle. Yeah, very subtle the implication here)...Why can't he take non sexualized photos of models?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ those are not too sexual for me :lol: i like them, she looks so gorgeous, and funny.

No, some of them are fine. It's just he always has to put one nasty photo in a set of decent, nice ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->