Barbara Palvin

^ exactly. why does it sexual if you are drinking ketchup, or there is some of it on your face? people does sexualize these things...i'm pretty sure Barb was just fooling around.

^ exactly. why does it sexual if you are drinking ketchup, or there is some of it on your face? people does sexualize these things...i'm pretty sure Barb was just fooling around.

i guess to the average person who doesn't follow the fashion world, barbara, or know terry richardson's reputation, the pictures would seem pretty innocent, but of course seeing as how i'd say most who come to barbara's thread follow her to varying degrees and know all about terry's game, the pictures can be received as pretty vulgar.

Elle UK March 2013 (I guess it is a subscriber's cover)
tumblr_mhfx48_Rn_SP1qmtfiyo1_500.jpg

cutiebarb.tumblr

^^ i exactly knows Terry's work, and some ketchup is nothing, believe me :D just check oldterry.tumblr :D he was worse... he seems pretty calmed nowadays.

^^ I seriously wish I hadn't google searched that tumblr right now. You are right. Compared to that, the ketchup is quite decent really.

it's not the ketchup that's sexual, it's the idea of her holding the bottle, or something, to her mouth in that position, with the ketchup running down as an acccessory almost... but whatever, i guess perspectives and views truly vary.

I remember asking a few pages back if she had any covers from any major publications, I just saw her other ones but this is really nice to see.

she's just extremely beautiful. and she reminds me so much of Lana del Rey sometimes that it's freaky. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->