Barrett For Puma Int.

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
barrett-italia.gif

great new$$$ for Neil Barrett, congrats :flower:

Barrett's Italian job
While the England football squad are meandering around Portugal in suits and off-pitch gear designed by Italy's Giorgio Armani, the Italians have shown real taste and discernment by employing British designer Neil Barrett to create their off-pitch togs. Barrett - born in Devon and educated at Central Saint Martin's and The Royal College of Art - has a strong relationship with Italian football sponsor Puma where he's been appointed creative director of Puma International until 2007. Part of his role has been to develop the 96 Hours range which was originally launched in 2002 with a capsule collection of cool travel/work gear in a suitcase designed to see the customer through 5 days and 4 nights of travel. Since then, the remit of the collection has evolved: it's about "movement and sport" but seeks to deliver top quality fashion pieces. This season, 96 Hours introduced its first women's range (pencil and mini skirts), along with accessories, apparel and footwear including Barrett's Bilia - a performance football shoe with classic Brogue overtones. The forthcoming autumn range takes inspiration from the Itailan National Football Team and features 3 star referencing (which is the number of times Italy has won the World Cup!) and embroidered badges. Prices start from £40 and rise to £380 and whatever happens in Euro 2004, Barrett's designs are, as usual, in a league of their own.

For more details visit puma.com in a few weeks - the 96 Hour section is being reworked.
For your nearest 96 Hours stockist call Puma's UK HQ, 020 7439 0960.

from fuk.co.uk

...and just when i was getting tired of my schattenboxen.

so, that's who was behind the 96hours! Thanks, Lena!

thanks for the info lena... :flower:

i think i'm still an old school girl myself... :lol: :wink:

Whoa! I've always liked how he's obsessed with the quality of his creations .. hope he sticks to it on his PUMA stint.

Tks, Le!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annaaa123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->