Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale

mcswirlgirl

Reaction score
Hi, guys! I work at Bath & Body Works. The sale is huge and going on ALL JUNE. A lot of people thought it was three days only--due to bad marketing. We're not making plan and they're getting rid of a lot of shifts at my store--but I'm sure the same problem exists nationwide.

So I just wanted to let you all know that. Thanks!

well, i don't work there...
but i hit it up last week, and there were some of the 'summer' scents (like coco cabana and strawberry lemonade) for $4 a bottle (spray, body wash, lotion), small bottles of spray 2 for $5, the full size antibacterial soaps were 3 for $6 ... stuff like that :wink: it's pretty good to stock up.

agirlcalledk1ll said:
well, i don't work there...
but i hit it up last week, and there were some of the 'summer' scents (like coco cabana and strawberry lemonade) for $4 a bottle (spray, body wash, lotion), small bottles of spray 2 for $5, the full size antibacterial soaps were 3 for $6 ... stuff like that :wink: it's pretty good to stock up.

oh ok cool. i work at the mall so maybe when i'm there i'll go into bath and body works.

I went a couple weeks ago and got a set of the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-and I love it. I'm going to get the Strawberry Lemonade, too.

a lot of the sale is similar to the one on the website: bathandbodyworks.com, a lot of it changes every week this month too.

It's a good idea that I bump this because not only do I work there, but sales start on 27 December! Here are the deals:

$1 glycerin soaps
$2 select lip products
$4 giant Antibac refills
I dunno if this will happen, it's not on the flyers, but 2/$5 on 4-ounce and other select small sizes of TBS, CO Bigelow, etc.
$5 Classics scents

Save up to 75% on select items! Also for the early days:
$3 Sig. Collection shower gels, 27-29 Dec
$5 Wallflowers, first week only

Also you should get the Spring Preview catalogue (but I already saw it, hahahaha) and we have a new Sig. Collection scent releasing on 5 March called Wild Honeysuckle. There will be about 10 Temptations scents as well as some new Mentha lip shines-spearmint, SPF 15, and a citrus trio. In April or May the True Blue Spa sun stuff will make its way into stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->