Beaded? Necklaces

Ches129

Reaction score
[attachmentid=31451]Does anyone know where I can get these heavy stone necklaces? What do you all think of them?

Attachments

• 283.jpg
    283.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 297
go buy big beads and string them yourself. She most likely got them at a vintage store

2nd the thrift stores. check out party supply stores too for inspiration.

There are always old lady beaded necklaces at the thrifts... I love them in all different colors :woot:

alot of the time the olsen twins wear 'mala necklaces' which are basically just buddhims prayer necklaces. I've seen them and they also come in different colors. I think it might be the same issues liek with the rosaries. You can look on ebay but i would go with thrift stores.

Ahh I love the Olsen's accessories. Too cute!

Most likely vintage boutiques, thrift stores... the Olsen's love vintage and thrift shopping. :wink:

i saw smaller ones at claire's.
didn't think i would find something good there, but I did :blush:

Okay, she asked for suggestions of where to get that type of necklace, and I tried to help. Sorry if I misunderstood. :huh:

theres a member in the forum who posts up her site & when i decided 2 check it out, i was impressed b/c she had super cute bags, and accessories. they sell beaded necklaces too so check it out (sorry they r not chunky!:(

(Adore Vintage)

i love beaded necklaces
this is going to be huge for spring
i agree on heading to thrift stores to find them

Very cute necklace by the way, you can find similar beads at almost any bead store.

Call me stupid but......what is a thrift store?

I've never heard of it before! *blush*

GLaMeR KiTTy23 said:
theres a member in the forum who posts up her site & when i decided 2 check it out, i was impressed b/c she had super cute bags, and accessories. they sell beaded necklaces too so check it out (sorry they r not chunky!:(

(Adore Vintage)
Aww thank you. :flower:

I update inventory every week so always check back because accessories/jewelry are the items I sell the most.

There u r ADORE VINTAGE!! :clap: i absolutely LOVE your site!! keep up the great work!! THANK YOU 4 introducing me (and every 1 else in the fashion spot ofcourse :flower: )to it !! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->