Bebe Buell

Yes, the pictures of her with Iggy and Todd are AMAZING! She looks very beautiful and young. But the one with Steven Tyler... Well, I'm jealous! LOL Thanks for sharing, atooomic :smile:

Yes, the pictures of her with Iggy and Todd are AMAZING! She looks very beautiful and young. But the one with Steven Tyler... Well, I'm jealous! LOL Thanks for sharing, atooomic :smile:

Gii- yes, amazing!! I see one with her husband Jim too. Where do you get these avatars you have of Bebe? Me loves and me wants, lol.
:heart:

Bebe

Found the cutest thing- it is an older picture of Steven Tyler and Bebe and a new one then it shows their daughter Liv as the result of their union. Found it at a blog called "Lost In The 60's" which had a lot of other cool stuff too. Like a recording of Bridget Bardot singing!!!:lol::woot:
2sagh2f.jpg

Lost in the 60's blog (source)

i love this blog too! it's from a tfs user, it's a great blog with great stuff. like the one above :P love liv!

i love this blog too! it's from a tfs user, it's a great blog with great stuff. like the one above :P love liv!

I've gone back seven times just to hear the Bardot recording!! And I love these pics of Steven and Bebe- one from the 70's and one from now because they are sort of in the same pose- Bebe smiling. They really did make a gorgeous child together. I wonder what a boy with those two would have looked like.

Anything from Steven Tyler can be nothing but perfect! :lol: I had never heard about this blog, maybe I should take a look.:D

some alive pictures

2001, August 7th - Bebe Buell performing at the after-party of her book "Rebel Heart" launch, at Don Hill's In, NYC. Picture by Edward Dougherty

babybebeblue yahoo groups

Bebe rocks!!

This shot by Edward Dougherty is by far the coolest live shot of Bebe- now my fave. Thanks Atooomic:flower: Where did you find these?? Link?
30agxoz.jpg

Stunning

I can't help it! But I have to post this one of her from Playboy.com. You have to join their cyber club to see Bebe's shots from back in the 70's but it was well worth it. Thanks Gii for turning me onto this option.
She is about 20 or 21 here. Stunning!
wrgdq0.jpg

Glad you liket it, JerNYC! :flower: My gift to you lol She looks stunning.:smile:

Retrosexual- Bebe Buell's 1994 album

14kgm8p.jpg

Source is Amazon.com and Bebebuell.org

Yes, her blue eyes are definetely the most beautiful part of her face, but her hair is also perfect :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->