• mystory19.jpg
    mystory19.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 5
  • mystory23.jpg
    mystory23.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2
Bebe with her doggies

That's her dog, Chiquita *-* Very cute, isn't it? lol

Ah, Chiquita- that is the "Grey Girl" on Bebe's new album SUGAR. That song makes me cry!
I found a picture of Bebe with the late Chiquita and Pancho. The new dog she got after Chiquita died in 2008 is Chicken Burger, lol!:woot::lol:Funny name for a dog.
I found these on her official site- Source- www.bebebuell.org
23l0gp1.jpg

2i8yv6h.jpg

GORGEOUS Bebe

I cannot resist these gorgeous pictures from her youth and Playboy- my source is playboy.com
The way they photographed women in the 70's was so much better than they do now.:heart:
af8ylz.jpg

that's so right. back then the photography was beautiful and sexy, not vulgar and the women had a natural appeal

Yes, you said it all, atooomic! Women looked more natural, the pictures weren't tacky, the light, the objects, everything about the vintage playboy was better than it's nowadays.

Rebel Heart

I love :heart:Bebe's book cover. I like that she put a current pic instead of one from when she was a young girl. Well, the back cover is oh lala and sexy young but the front cover is elegant. My source is bebebuell.org and Amazon.com
se2eti.jpg

Then this Bob Gruen shot of her in the daisies is stellar! :heart:Source is bebebuell.org
2gwch88.gif

And last but not least Bebe onstage recently- I LOVE :heart:this!! Source is Facebook
1zp4bo0.jpg

OMG! Tickets just went up for Bebe Buell's show "extravaganza" at Hiro Ballroom in NYC
Jan. 13th 2010!!!
The fabulous GOON SQUAD starring Guy Furrow is opening!
I hear she is playing her entire album.
I hope to meet some of you from our area there.
Look for the man in all red, lol.
http://www.going.com/bebebuell

hahaha, you're so funny. hope you'll have a great show, i'm sure you'll definetely enjoy it

Bebe at Hiro Ballroom NYC

hahaha, you're so funny. hope you'll have a great show, i'm sure you'll definetely enjoy it

Lol! Yes I am atooomic! I wish you were in NYC so you could go with me. Once you see Bebe live a whole new perspective opens up.
How 'bout this gorgeous invite? I can't wait to get my hands on that t-shirt!!
This is MINE but my source is Facebook.
izwapc.jpg

who knows one day this will reaaaally happen, my friend? fingers crossed :D

oh, i didn't know jimmy fallon has a twitter too... hmm, nice :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"