Bebe Woven Tote

The rhinestone bebe charm thing sounds tacky.. I'd rip that off in a second.

la_mie said:
Yeah, it's defiantely there :flower: I guess I just went right to it because the thing for it on the main page sounded like what I wanted. They don't seems to have a picture of the bronze, but I don't like metallics anyhow, so I went ahead and ordered the black. I'll let you guys know if it's good in person when it arrives :woot:

YEAH! I can't wait to hear details, and take pics if you can!!! :D

I am so EXCITED! My bebe just called and they have my bag on hold for me! I am going to pick it up tomorrow!

My stupid brother managed to miss the delivery man knocking on the door not once, but *twice* while he was home doing nothing and I was at school :hardhead: Guess I'll have to wait some more...

So, I went to pick up my bag today, and I did not buy it. I am sorry to say that I was EXTREMELY dissapointed. I am not even convinced it is real leather, and it did not even feel like it was worth the $98 they are asking. I am super dissapointed , but I purchased a wallet from the bloomsbury banana line, and I really like the quality, so I am going to buy one if their bags I think. as well.

I finally got it, and it's not leather for sure... :huh:

Wow, what a scam! After reading this thread I checked out Bebe and looked at the gold metallic weave bag.... it was so cheap, the purses at Rampage were even better quality. Totally disappointing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->