Bebe Woven Tote

luvpink

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I received the new Bebe fall catalog today in the mail, and I thought that you all may be interested in one bag in particular, at least I know I am!
I don't know too much about it yet, even if it is real leather or not. It does say that it is woven, though. I am going to call Bebe tomorrow and find out and will let you know what it is made of and when it will be available. (It is not online yet). It is $98, and it really reminds me of BV and Andrea B. I have been saving for an Andrea B bag for a while, to buy in black. But after the purchase of my nailhead tote in camel a few months ago, I really like Bebe right now. (and such a great price!)
Anyway, here it is! What do you think?

blackbebe.jpg

I like the shape, but not too keen on the woven leather.. I'd love that in a plain, smooth leather though with 3 O-Rings.. much like the one in Raising Helen that I'm LUSTING after

I will probably see the bag IRL first before deciding.

The nailhead tote available sometime back looked really nice in the pictures but unfortunately I was just a little disappointed when I finally saw it IRL.

its a nice bottega veneta ripoff. i really like the woven look. if they had it in brown it would be cuter

i think it is totally cute.. and for $98 you can't go wrong. I'd love it in a brown/caramel color though...

I was gonna scan the whole Bebe catalog but I got too lazy. My sister wants to get the YSL ripoff lace bag, but I told her that this bag is much more stylish.

I just placed some phone calls and learned that the bag won't be available until the first couple weeks of september.

Boy, I hate to say it but I think people who work at bebe have very few brain cells, since it seemed quite a task for them to answer a few questions about a bag that's right there in their catalog. I called two stores and finally the central customer service and they were all the same! :lol:

At any rate, if the quality is decent at all, I think I will pick up this bag :P

Luna said:
did they say if it was leather??

No, I forgot to ask, and I was kicking myself afterward for it. At the time, all I could think about was getting off the phone because for some reason the whole conversation was like pulling teeth. :yuk:

Maybe it would go smoother if Diorling or luvpink or anyone else with a catalog in hand would post the little item number that is unfortunately too small and blurry to read in the scan posted. She seemed really cranky over having to look it up otherwise. I'll call again if no one else wants to but will post the item number :lol: Oh, and it's useless calling the shops, even on 5th ave they knew nothing.

Okay, here is the scoop~
It is made of leather! It measures 20 inches by 12.5 inches. It has one inside zip pocket and one cell phone pocket. The lady did not know what the interior is made of. It could be available as early as this Friday. If not, probably next Friday. The new items are available on Fridays she said. She said this is scheduled to hit early September. The description in the mag only says "woven bag, 90349, $98"
Hope this helps all of your curiousities!! :smile:

luvpink said:
Okay, here is the scoop~
It is made of leather! It measures 20 inches by 12.5 inches. It has one inside zip pocket and one cell phone pocket. The lady did not know what the interior is made of. It could be available as early as this Friday. If not, probably next Friday. The new items are available on Fridays she said. She said this is scheduled to hit early September. The description in the mag only says "woven bag, 90349, $98"
Hope this helps all of your curiousities!! :smile:

Thank you so much, luvpink! and woohoo, it's leather! I'm so getting this bag unless there is some serious problem with it in person :blush:

Just thought I'd let you ladies know the bag is now available on the bebe website ^_^

Haha.. It's either not there anymore or sold out

It's definately not there.

Anyone know if it comes in other colors?

It comes in black and bronze.
It is there, it is just a little hard to find. On the home page, click on autumn catalog on the top! :smile: (page 8)

Yeah, it's defiantely there :flower: I guess I just went right to it because the thing for it on the main page sounded like what I wanted. They don't seems to have a picture of the bronze, but I don't like metallics anyhow, so I went ahead and ordered the black. I'll let you guys know if it's good in person when it arrives :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->