Behati Gushes Over Coco Rocha's Wedding Details

farou7a

Reaction score
Straight off the plane from Coco Rocha’s wedding in France and going on four hours of sleep, Behati Prinsloo couldn’t help but gush about all the dreamy details of her BFFs uber-private nuptials.

It was unbelievable,” Behati told Modelinia at a Victoria’s Secret event in Chicago. “When I saw her, I wanted to cry. I still can’t stop thinking about how beautiful the wedding was.”

Only 50 people attended the ceremony, which took place at a castle in France - the same place where Coco’s new husband James Conran, an interior designer, proposed to her. Behati confirmed that Zac Posen designed Coco’s wedding dress. The design was kept under wraps even for Behati, who didn’t see Coco in her dress until the actual day of the wedding. “I walked into the room where Coco was getting ready at the very moment she had pulled her dress on for the wedding. I started crying and I kept crying throughout the whole thing.”

Continuing, Behati tried to explain the look of Coco’s wedding dress, saying, “It was tight over her body all the way to her knees, then it had this extreme mermaid tail at the bottom. The straps were off the shoulder, and the material looked vintage - it’s sort of hard to explain, you have to see it,” she said.

Pre-wedding day, Coco kept her fans involved in with wedding preparations, including TwitPics of her wedding invites and a joking photo of her dress, so hopefully she’ll share photos from the wedding soon!
modellinia.com

Attachments

• coco-rocha-james-conran.jpg
    coco-rocha-james-conran.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 16
6a00e54ef9645388340133f117bf8d970b-800wi

See the Top Three-Quarters of Coco Rocha’s Wedding Dress

Coco Rocha got married almost a whole week ago to interior designer James Conran in France — and a photo of her dress just emerged! Well, most of her dress! Coco's friend and fellow model Behati Prinsloo spoke to Modelinia about her friend's custom Zac Posen gown:

“It was tight over her body all the way to her knees, then it had this extreme mermaid tail at the bottom. The straps were off the shoulder, and the material looked vintage — it’s sort of hard to explain, you have to see it,” she said.

Sadly, the most interesting, most mermaid-y part of the dress is cloaked in secrecy. Behati added that only 50 people got to watch the tail in action at the ceremony, which took place in the same castle in France where Conran proposed. Behati said when she walked into the room where Coco was getting ready, "I started crying and I kept crying throughout the whole thing." And so a model dressed as a mermaid was married in a castle to the man she loves with the world's most beautiful people crying for her. And she's only 21. Hmph. You know, our apartment fits a full-size bed!!
nymag

^ that is such a pretty shot of her. thanks for posting it! :flower:

She looks divine :wub: that photo is beautiful... getting married in a castle is pretty wicked too!

sooo happy for her, been following her twitter and she seems really happy about the wedding :smile:
hope it'll last

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->