Behnaz Sarafpour

lucy

Reaction score
What did everyone think of the collection? I absolutely loved it. I felt she did a great job of taking it back to a different time, but still managing to keep it modern and chick. I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks.
Here are some pics.
100126362.jpg
100126364.jpg

100126365.jpg
100126366.jpg

I must say, though. I wasn't a huge fan of the butterflies at the end.
100126388.jpg
100126387.jpg

I, too, thought the collection was great. The skirt in the 3rd picture was the one I went crazy over. Apparently that's the one Behnaz likes too--i saw her in it at the end of the show. She has been doing really well for herself. :flower:

Loved it!

As countless of others have already and better said, using "Just Like Honey" by The Jesus and Mary Chain was so awesome. Anyone who saw Lost in Translation was immediately put in a great--nearly sloppy emotional, but great nevertheless--mood.

Hair and makeup were perfect. How good did Erin Wasson look!

The clothes were wonderful. Soft, just flowly enough, a nice movement. They are just like Behnaz Sarafpour herself: pretty, cutely whimsical and I adore the butterflies. The image of Julia's back as she closed and then a few seconds later Ms. Sarafpour making her cute, slightly nerdy appearance, that's a keeper.

I adored this collection, it was beautiful!
I agree, erin looked wonderful and I was so glad that Julia got to open he show, she was stunning

A lovely collection. :heart: But I'm not keen on the butterflies. :unsure:

this designer needs to keep some kind of consistant style, didnt she do vinyl mini skirts last season?

any ways I quite like the yellow shirt with white trim , sort of cow boy style :heart:

i liked both the simple gray and the black dress from second plate
thanks for posting lucy :flower:

I love the silver with the yellow cardigan, and the 3rd dress - very feminine :heart:

this was by far one of my favorite collections...it was gorgeous...she kept up with the rythem of the past two collections and exceled using the 50's era during this collection. i think it was an amazing achievement by a new york label making it's way...jus beautiful, esp. the opening look on jules...amazing.

I love this too, one of my favourites. The champagne/goldy coloured butterfly dress felt too "Prom Night 1999" to me though... besides that everything was perfect.

I love the collection. Very feminine and cute but at the same time modern. :heart:

Originally posted by Ärtan@Feb 16th, 2004 - 2:18 pm
I love the collection. Very feminine and cute but at the same time modern. :heart:
I agree, it's elegant, but not too classic, i like it, nice and lovely collection :wink:

the show was amazing...the music, everything (except tiiu's skirt, eww!)
this surely was one of my favorite shows of the season...

just like honeeeeyyy....

100126362.jpg
100126365.jpg
100126371.jpg

100126370.jpg
100126368.jpg
100126372.jpg

I like her. She does "girly" so very well.

I love that grey dress in this last batch of pictures, though I would love it even more in like a rust brown or a moss green. I don't look any good in grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->