44.5 KB · Views: 9
  • set_0004.jpg
    set_0004.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
Ben with Giorgio Armani...

ben-barnes-armani-01.jpg

Just Jared

ben-barnes-armani-02.jpg

Prince Caspian hottie Ben Barnes poses backstage with designer Giorgio Armani after the Emporio Armani fashion show as part of Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2009 on Sunday in Milan, Italy.
The 26-year-old British actor can next be seen in the indie romantic comedy, Easy Virtue. The film tells the story of an American divorcee (Jessica Biel) who travels to the South of France and marries a young Englishman (Barnes) on the spur of the moment. The couple return to England to face his family, including his parents, played by Colin Firth and Kristin Scott Thomas.

Just Jared

No comments necessary....:blush::heart:

ben-barnes-smoldering-01.jpg

just jared

I smell a future (fragrance) campaign in the future. :lol: Armani looks fond of him. :shifty:

ben-barnes-smoldering-26.jpg

ben-barnes-smoldering-23.jpg

Ben Barnes joins costars Alicia Borrachero, Anna Popplewell and William Moseley at the premiere of their new film, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, at the Capitol Cinema on Monday in Madrid, Spain.

Ireland’s Independent recently interviewed Ben and he addressed what it’s like to be get so much attention from female fans. He said, “If someone says to me, ‘How does the whole heartthrob thing make you feel?’ ‘Vaguely embarrassed to be honest’, is the actual answer. I just feel a bit silly when that’s said to me. And of course, at the same time, ‘amazing’ because if girls think I’m a heart-throb then I stand a better chance with them. So both.”

just jared

I'd love to see him doing a campaign for a perfume or the sort :P

^:lol: yeah, that accent made me cringe a little!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Ealing Studios in London, I believe is one of the places. So probably around Ealing as well.

Promotional still from Dorian Gray:

2wns36d.jpg

benbarnesfan.com

Last edited by a moderator:
George Sampson Performs At Novello Theatre, London - August 6

benbarnesonline.net

Attachments

• doriangray-onset2.jpg
    doriangray-onset2.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 6
  • doriangray-onset3.jpg
    doriangray-onset3.jpg