Berlin Street Style

I'm not at all sure what is going on with many of the guys there :smile:unsure:smile: but most of the German girls are too cute!! ^_^:flower:

took some new pics yesterday, it was funny since i said to roman from nightboutique, who I met on the Arkona Platz flea market after his every-sunday tour of flea markets, that I'm going to take pictures of tourists in mauerpark - and so I did! :smile:

2288385319_052b026e51.jpg
2289176192_060d879dfb.jpg

find more on stilinberlin

Oh, Stil in Berlin is your blog? Nice to know, your blog is great! Just wanted to say that!:flower:

Love Berlin's style. I miss roaming the streets a couple summers ago. Would love to go back. :wub:

Ugh, I haven't seen any stylish person in this whole city.
Only a few, like 5 or so, were well dressed. The rest was simply sh**.
Well, it was cold as hell and there were so many tourists but it was a disappointment though. :(

I always wanted to go to Berlin and have some wild affair with a boy who can't speak English. But anyway... I sometimes feel that people in Europe have way better style than people here. Im like what's with that!

stay in the mitte. :lol: everytime i see true,original style it is ALWAYS taken in the mitte district.

Last week I went to Berlin and took some pictures.
2620013343_7d45518cc5.jpg
2620839314_905d889f77.jpg

2620036803_186766d763.jpg
2620859724_90e7ef3c4e.jpg

source justglitterlust.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wanted to go to Berlin and have some wild affair with a boy who can't speak English. But anyway... I sometimes feel that people in Europe have way better style than people here. Im like what's with that!
Sorry to destroy your "the only language we both spoke was loovvee" dream but most people in Germany, the young ones at least and I suppose you're aiming at those, speak English! (I know your post probably wasn't meant dead serious but ummm I couldn't hold myself back.)

don't rain on my parade!!
well then i'll pretend like i can't speak english.

Is Hugo Boss happening in Berlin? I mean, would a lot of people wear or want to wear Boss, like they do Polo and such here in the States? Or is it a "designer" thing, only for the fashion crowd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"