Belgian Street Style

Well sorry but I used to live in belgium and I did not meet a lot of people looking like ^. Maybe in Antwerp Brussels or Ghent. But in the rest of belgium most people do not dress trendy at all.

I know there already exist a Brussels/Paris Street Style thread but I think that's a bit unnecessary since we already have this great thread about Paris. Plus Belgium is a small country so I don't think we need a lot of different threads for all the "big" belgian cities (Brussels,Antwerp,etc..). So I hope the mods agree with me starting a new,fresh thread? :flower:

A few pictures from the Satorialist (Scott Schuman)
source: men.style.com​

partickdemuynckofmodenaib2.jpg
Patrick De Muynck of Modenatie

antstudentva8.jpg
An art student

00004fjt5.jpg
Fashion Students

00002fay6.jpg
:heart:

I don't see why not, just looked through the paris/brussels thread and since it's all brussels I'll just merge these:flower:

EDIT: merged

Last edited by a moderator:
such a pitty this thread is kinda dead! I was living in antwerp for 3monthes last spring and I loved it so much!!! people in Ny london and other big cities all try too hard to have there unique style but in belgium it all goes spontaneous. I'm going back in september I really can't wait!!!

here are some pictures from a party at one of belgiums finest clubs, 'Make-Up' in Ghent.
www.make-up-club.be

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
second part; same source

you can see an oost(ging a birthday cart to her ex boyfriend) and delphine bafort and hanne gaby ^_^

Attachments

• delphine.JPG
    delphine.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
  • an oost.JPG
    an oost.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 1
  • an en delphine.JPG
    an en delphine.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
  • delphine2.JPG
    delphine2.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
delphine looks great and LOVE her outfit!!! keep on posting!!!

the street style of antwerp has really evolved alot. i remember living there in 2002 and was nothing like i see here. most of the style-conscious either worked in the shops or were working in,or in someway connected,with fashion. most of what i saw in the streets was usually very conservative or was the skater style of the young 'uns...but nothing really of this calibre. i'm happy it's changed.

love that guy in the bernhard cape!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->