Best Lip Balm

^thanks for the suggestion. My lips have been dry and sensitive/very slightly painful (probably because of the freaking continuous weather changes...) I picked it up this evening and it has worked really well so far.

second the pomegranate burt's bees. subtle rosy tint, pleasant smell and flavor.

Lately I have been using Aquaphor by Eucerin and it is great, I used to have really chapped lips and now they are always nice and healthy looking :smile:

I've been using Bepanthen Plus lately (at night), since my lips are extremely dried out and cracked so they bleed.:doh:

I have to say, Burt's Bees doesn't really help my lips really. :/

I actually just bought some lip balm from Crabtree & Evelyn. It makes my lips feel soo smooth.

how about lip balms that won't cost more than like $5 because i'm cheap :D
chapstick <3

but lately my lips are still chapped with chapstick. and my target never sells the individual cherry ones only strawberry :(

I really like Blistex, and it's reasonably cheap. The best one for my lips though is actually Nivea!

i love love love Labello Rose...that's my ultimate fave. also L'occitane rose petal lip balm.

I can't stop picking my lips! And they are really chapped and they look awful :doh: So I need to keep lip balm with me at all times. I find that Blistex and the Body Shop are best.

Prada Shielding Balm SPF15
Comes in 'monodoses' in a box of 30, each monodose lasts me about 3 weeks. Very moisturizing and smells like honey. Contains SPF15 with both UVA UVB protection

Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer SPF15
Very ugly packaging but this moisturizes very very well for dry lips and also provides adequate UVA UVB protection. fragrance free
Exactly. Out of everything I've tried that remians my top for simplicity and working qualities. It also makes my lips soft pink and when I first apply it my lips almost look like they have some type of lip gloss on them -- which I love because when I do my lips I rarely put anything on my lips. I find it to be very, very lovely.

Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm - it's moisturising and I like that it gives the lips a slightly pinkish tint.

I purchased Lip Squeak lip balm from LUSH (on impulse, because it was right there on display in front of the cash register) and I am so impressed with it! It is so rich and buttery; it soothes my lips and makes them look really plump. I think I'll try the other LUSH lip balms too, and they come in some really nice scents

i use Nivea Lip Care and its pretty good. So is the lip butter from the Body Shop. The coconut one is delicious :lol:

I love the regular Chapstick strawberry and Burt's Pomegranate. C.O. Bigelow's Lemon one is also really good, and The Body Shop lip butter is amazing! The Almond and Papaya ones are delicious. And of course, you can never go wrong with Rosebud Salve.

caudalie lip conditioner..i'm on my third one. wonderful, clear with a nice no fragrance smell, and just make my SUPER EASILY chapped lips perfect. My lips get cracked so bad they have bled...and this makes them perfect, I don't even use a tint or anything half the time, bc i dont' need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->