Best magazine covers

Coco Rocha by Steven Meisel
2374323123zr.jpg

why not

A few favourites

herfamedgoodlooks.com / vogue.co.uk

Wow these are just lovely! okay when I get some $$$ to buy some magazines I will post here! I promise! hehe I'mma find a really cool mag too

Gemma Ward by Greg Kadel even more impressive to me as I don't like Gemma so much :blush: Numéro 78

[fdib][/quote]

This is so beautiful!

More Vogue covers...

image_5849.jpg
image_5850.jpg

Left: Vogue UK, July 2006: Gemma looks so sensitive and luminous...
Right: Vogue Italia Couture, March 2002; Linda Evangelista by Steven Meisel. Just gorgeous!

image_5851.jpg
Bulgaria Magazine, Issue 04, 2004.

All of these three covers actually have quite similar feeling with light - they are very airy and sensitive. Like it a lot!

Does anyone have French WAD magazine covers? I should have some but I couldn't find them anywhere... The covers are so innovative! If you have, please post some here!

Two of my favorite covers of all time are Daria on Numero in the black Chanel blazer and tie and black hat I guess from a F/W05 issue, and also a Vogue cover from the early 90's shot by the amazing Steven Meisel with all the big supermedels of the time, Linda, Christy, Stephanie, Tatiyana, Naomi. Unfortunately I have no pics but if anyone does I will be forever greatful!!:flower: :heart: :flower:

Remember this? The legendary all-the-supermodels-cover re-done? Vogue USA, November 1999.

mariemaud I totally agree on 90% of covers you've posted. Especially the Z!nk one, magnifique!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->