Best Of British

The other girls are lovely but Miss Moss has it all!

She is cute, sexy, cool and stylish all at the same time! Plus I think she's so perfect in a non-perfect kind of way, if you know what I mean.

PS: I want her lips, they are great!

I voted on Sophie Anderton cos she looks soo sexy here and I think is the prettiest of all these models.

erm...what is Sophie Anderton doing on that list? She's in a league a million miles below the others! My vote of course goes to Sienna, but I love Kate Moss too.

Sienna all the way

watermark.jpg

Who exactly is Sienna Miller anyway? What does she do?

I only know her from dating Jude Law.

She *gasp* acts! She was on the show Keen Eddie. It was cancelled :innocent:

Her mom is a rich socialite and so is Sienna.

But yeah- all she does is shadow- I mean date- Jude. :ninja:

Kate Moss - have you seen her in the new "W" publication......................... gorgeous!

the girl from misteeq who appears in the nerd video she wants to move!!

Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 3:26 pm
the girl from misteeq who appears in the nerd video she wants to move!!
:huh:

Shes not on the list.. :innocent:

no way..i object...no one from mystique should be on the list...if we should asdd one person, i don't know who it could be. but take sophie anderton off! oh maybe jacquetta wheeler? I don't like her herself, but she is very stylish!

They are all pretty but the only one I think has it all has to be Kate Moss...she has done so well for herself and is real beauty.

Sienna is a bit of a spoilt brat me thinks, I like the way she dresses but apart from that I've never seen her act or sing (apparently she is trained?!). I'm looking forward to seeing Alfie, then we will see how she meaursures up. At the moment, thou she is just a pretty face with a pretty boyf :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->