Best online Beauty Stores

Icon

Reaction score
So ladies... What are your favourite online beauty stops?
Im slightly obsessed with these online beauty havens... or heavens.

So please share your favourite site to either browse or shop!

~MB~

strawberry.net is nice as long as you don't live in the EU... (customs)
douglas.de if you live in German and Austria

I guess we should include beauty blogs...

My favourite is http://fruitybeauty.typepad.com/
Very quirky fun blog written by a cosmopolitan beauty editor.

I also like www.adore.com.au

Anyone know of any goos websites that contians good beauty advice, or maybe even a good beauty forum?

makeupalley.com is a good forum

ulta isn't bad for shopping, but I agree that sephora is the ultimate.

gloss.com if you want to order from the estee lauder family :smile: I also do enjoy beauty.com for when things on sephora are OOS

I'll go with hqhair.com. I love these guys. BEST store ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus they are ultra fast (i live in Greece, i placed my order on Friday and Monday was at my door!!!!!!!). Oh and also they have many brands that they are difficult to find, and of course the best brands.

hqhair.com ROCKS!!

i love beauty.com cause i can stock up on drugstore items too!

ambidextrous said:
strawberry.net is nice as long as you don't live in the EU... (customs)
douglas.de if you live in German and Austria

I live in Europe and I've bought from strawberry.net twice.

First time around it got through without a customs slip attached..

second time I had to pay customes but strawberry.net refunded the amount readily.. (I scanned the my proof of payed customes and emailed it to them along with a request that they refund me).

The_Ida said:
^Kerastase is dirt cheap on hqhair.com :heart:
Love hqhair as well..I never bothered to check out the Kerastase prices tho' - I always figured that weight-wise it would be economically sound to have Kerastase shipped.. I'll have to check that out next time I'm running low.. thanks The_Ida :flower:

Hey guys what do you think about beautybay.com? I want to buy an OSIS product and i find out that they sell them there.

Anyone knows anything?

I goto neimanmarcus.com occasionally for Shu products, since Sephora doesn't carry them...

beauty products are very expensive in denmark due to high taxes. I check online but uk based beauty dot coms are so expensive too due to sterlin is too strong- exchange rate high. I miss duty frees. I need to go to USA just for shopping makeup someday

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->